Pegasus Mail Suggestions
right click on e-mail address in text of message

Actually that would be handy. [:D]

When I send out an eNews via Pegasus and the various servers reply with errors address no longer available etc, many servers don't put the address in the return header but in the body of the message. Its usually the ISP address. ie nomail@isp.co.nz in the headers. 

Right clicking on an email address in the body of the message does give you the option to add the address to the DList but not remove it.

The option presently available by right click an email address in the body of a message are: 

•  Start New Message...
  • Copy address to Clipboard
  • Add address to addressbook...
  • Add address to DList...
  • Show Pictures (HTML Only)
Needs Remove address from DList

<p>Actually that would be handy. [:D] </p><p>When I send out an eNews via Pegasus and the various servers reply with errors address no longer available etc, many servers don't put the address in the return header but in the body of the message. Its usually the ISP address. ie nomail@isp.co.nz in the headers.  </p><p><b>Right clicking</b> on an email address in the body of the message does give you the option to add the address to the DList but not remove it.</p><p>The option presently available by right click an email address in the body of a message are: </p><ul><li> Start New Message...</li><li>Copy address to Clipboard</li><li>Add address to addressbook...</li><li>Add address to DList...</li><li>Show Pictures (HTML Only)</li></ul>Needs Remove address from DList <p>  </p>

I whish an option to remove an address from distribution list or white list quickly.

<P>I whish an option to remove an address from distribution list or white list quickly.</P>

Right-click the message and choose one of the options in the "Remove sender's address from..." submenu. Note that this is new in v4.41 - if you're using an older version of the program, it won't be there.

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>Right-click the message and choose one of the options in the "Remove sender's address from..." submenu. Note that this is new in v4.41 - if you're using an older version of the program, it won't be there. Cheers! -- David --  </p>

where are these options? in the message text (not on  message folders), right click on an address there are 4 option only plus one for show images in html message... I use the last version...

<P>where are these options? in the message text (not on  message folders), right click on an address there are 4 option only plus one for show images in html message... I use the last version...</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

Select the message in a folder (keep it closed) and right mouse. There is the "Remove....." among a lot of other things you can do.

<p>Select the message in a folder (keep it closed) and right mouse. There is the "Remove....." among a lot of other things you can do.</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

[quote user="jaabogae"]

Select the message in a folder (keep it closed) and right mouse. There is the "Remove....." among a lot of other things you can do.

[/quote] yes, I know, but only for the sender . if I need remove an address from a mailing list that it is in the message body (not the sender email)? The only way is open mailing list, search the address, delete it, save ML, close...  right?
[quote user="jaabogae"] <P>Select the message in a folder (keep it closed) and right mouse. There is the "Remove....." among a lot of other things you can do.</P>[/quote] yes, I know, but only for the sender . if I need remove an address from a mailing list that it is in the message body (not the sender email)? The only way is open mailing list, search the address, delete it, save ML, close...  right?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft