Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Attachement selection

In v4.41 I am only able to select one attachment at a time.  I seem to remember being able to select an arbitrary number in previous versions, but maybe I was dreaming?  Eitherway, I'd like to be able to select multiple files from the same 'open file' dialogue box.

In v4.41 I am only able to select one attachment at a time.  I seem to remember being able to select an arbitrary number in previous versions, but maybe I was dreaming?  Eitherway, I'd like to be able to select multiple files from the same 'open file' dialogue box.

Go Tools -> Options -> Advanced, and read the help there why it was disabled. Tick the box to enable it again.

<p>Go Tools -> Options -> Advanced, and read the help there why it was disabled. Tick the box to enable it again. </p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft