Community Discussions and Support
Lost 'keep a copy' options

Brilliant.  Thank you.  The state file change worked.

Eric 

<p>Brilliant.  Thank you.  The state file change worked.</p><p>Eric </p>

My Pmail (4.41) has stopped offering my folders as an option for 'copies to self'.  On sending, the dialogue appears, but after answering 'yes' to 'keep a copy', nothing else happens except I still have to assign a folder for the copy before Pmail will allow any other action - as has been the norm - but the folder assignment graphic has disappeared.  The same situation is happening when I attempt to 'move' a message to another folder.  Has anyone else seen this?  Eric

My Pmail (4.41) has stopped offering my folders as an option for 'copies to self'.  On sending, the dialogue appears, but after answering 'yes' to 'keep a copy', nothing else happens except I still have to assign a folder for the copy before Pmail will allow any other action - as has been the norm - but the folder assignment graphic has disappeared.  The same situation is happening when I attempt to 'move' a message to another folder.  Has anyone else seen this?  Eric

[quote user="erichager"]My Pmail (4.41) has stopped offering my folders as an option for 'copies to self'.  On sending, the dialogue appears, but after answering 'yes' to 'keep a copy', nothing else happens except I still have to assign a folder for the copy before Pmail will allow any other action - as has been the norm - but the folder assignment graphic has disappeared.  The same situation is happening when I attempt to 'move' a message to another folder.  Has anyone else seen this?  Eric
[/quote]

The only thing I can think of is that the window opens outside the visible area. When this happens try Windows -> tile if that works. If not, you might need to start with a fresh state.pmj.

Find the Home mailbox directory (using Help -> About Pegasus Mail -> Info)
Close down Pegasus Mail
In the foud directory rename state.pmj to state.sav (te be able to revert)
Restart Pegasus Mail, that might do the trick.

<p>[quote user="erichager"]My Pmail (4.41) has stopped offering my folders as an option for 'copies to self'.  On sending, the dialogue appears, but after answering 'yes' to 'keep a copy', nothing else happens except I still have to assign a folder for the copy before Pmail will allow any other action - as has been the norm - but the folder assignment graphic has disappeared.  The same situation is happening when I attempt to 'move' a message to another folder.  Has anyone else seen this?  Eric [/quote]</p><p>The only thing I can think of is that the window opens outside the visible area. When this happens try Windows -> tile if that works. If not, you might need to start with a fresh state.pmj.</p>Find the Home mailbox directory (using Help -> About Pegasus Mail -> Info) Close down Pegasus Mail In the foud directory rename state.pmj to state.sav (te be able to revert) Restart Pegasus Mail, that might do the trick.<p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft