Community Discussions and Support
PMail 4.1 and AT&T

<< 0015 AUTH CRAM-MD5
>> 0046 334 PDM2MDkuMTIyMzU2MjUwNEBpc3AuYXR0Lm5ldD4=
<< 0070 andqb2huc29AYXR0Lm5ldCAxMDAzNGFjNzBiZDg5OTZkYjVhNjRkZDU4NGVmMWQyZA==
>> 0028 535 Authentication failure

It does look like you are doing a proper CRAM_MD5 authorization since you are sending back your email address and encoded password.   I would also try using the simple username and password though to see if this helps.  That said, the problem might be that AT&T is not really doing a CRAM-MD5, many ISPs do not.  If you get PB1 you can set up the SMTP to not use CRAM-MD5.  From the PB1 help:

Do not use CRAM-MD5 authentication even if it is advertised  This one's a bit technical, so please bear with us... The process of logging into the SMTP server to authenticate your identity can take a variety of forms: the server "advertises" the forms it understands, and Pegasus Mail looks through that list, choosing the most secure form it recognizes. Some forms are very "weak", in that they either transmit your credentials as clear text or in a form that can be easily broken, while other forms are "strong", in the sense that it is very difficult to work out your credentials simply by observing the exchange of data between the two programs. Unfortunately, one of the strongest forms of authentication, called CRAM-MD5, is commonly misconfigured on SMTP servers, even at quite reputable ISPs - the server will advertise that it supports it, but will actually fail any attempt to use it. Getting the ISP to realize that they are at fault is a lost cause in most cases - it's almost always easier simply to check this control, which tells Pegasus Mail never to use CRAM-MD5 for this server. You should be aware that you reduce the security of your connection by checking this control: CRAM-MD5 is the only commonly-used authentication form that offers reasonable security, and by disabling it, you force Pegasus Mail to use less secure methods... But sometimes you may decide that being able to send mail is more important than being able to do it securely. The choice is yours.

&lt;blockquote&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0015 AUTH CRAM-MD5 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0046 334 PDM2MDkuMTIyMzU2MjUwNEBpc3AuYXR0Lm5ldD4= &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0070 andqb2huc29AYXR0Lm5ldCAxMDAzNGFjNzBiZDg5OTZkYjVhNjRkZDU4NGVmMWQyZA== &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0028 535 Authentication failure &lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;p&gt;It does look like you are doing a proper CRAM_MD5 authorization since you are sending back your email address and encoded password. &amp;nbsp; I would also try using the simple username and password though to see if this helps.&amp;nbsp; That said, the problem might be that AT&amp;amp;T is not really doing a CRAM-MD5, many ISPs do not.&amp;nbsp; If you get PB1 you can set up the SMTP to not use CRAM-MD5.&amp;nbsp; From the PB1 help: &lt;/p&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;b&gt;Do not use CRAM-MD5 authentication even if it is advertised&amp;nbsp;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/i&gt; This one&#039;s a bit technical, so please bear with us... The process of logging into the SMTP server to authenticate your identity can take a variety of forms: the server &quot;advertises&quot; the forms it understands, and Pegasus Mail looks through that list, choosing the most secure form it recognizes. Some forms are very &quot;weak&quot;, in that they either transmit your credentials as clear text or in a form that can be easily broken, while other forms are &quot;strong&quot;, in the sense that it is very difficult to work out your credentials simply by observing the exchange of data between the two programs. Unfortunately, one of the strongest forms of authentication, called CRAM-MD5, is commonly misconfigured on SMTP servers, even at quite reputable ISPs - the server will advertise that it supports it, but will actually fail any attempt to use it. Getting the ISP to realize that they are at fault is a lost cause in most cases - it&#039;s almost always easier simply to check this control, which tells Pegasus Mail never to use CRAM-MD5 for this server. You should be aware that you reduce the security of your connection by checking this control: CRAM-MD5 is the only commonly-used authentication form that offers reasonable security, and by disabling it, you force Pegasus Mail to use less secure methods... But sometimes you may decide that being able to send mail is more important than being able to do it securely. The choice is yours.

Had to switch from Bellsouth to AT&T. Tech support said that the incoming server is fpostoffice.isp.att.net and outgoing is fmailhost.isp.att.net. I have made these changes but I still can't connect. AT&T offers no support for Pegasus (I'm not surprised). Pegasus worked fine with the old set up.  

Connection timeout : No response from hose

[*] Connection established to 207.115.11.18
>> 0081 +OK <29347.1223411486@isp.att.net> (frfwpxc04) Maillennium POP3/PROXY server #4
<< 0015 USER [my name WITHOUT the @]
>> 0005 +OK
<< 0018 PASS XXXXXXXXXXX
8: Socket read timeout.

207.115.11.18 is the IP of ATT email so I know it's getting that far however I can't get it to accept my settings. I've been told to select SSL Select.

&lt;P&gt;Had to switch from Bellsouth to AT&amp;amp;T. Tech support said that the incoming server is fpostoffice.isp.att.net and outgoing is fmailhost.isp.att.net. I have made these changes but I still can&#039;t connect. AT&amp;amp;T offers no support for Pegasus (I&#039;m not surprised). Pegasus worked fine with the old set up.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;&amp;nbsp;Connection&amp;nbsp;timeout&amp;nbsp;: No response from hose&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;&lt;FONT size=3&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT size=3&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot;&gt;[*] Connection established to 207.115.11.18 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0081 +OK &amp;lt;&lt;A href=&quot;mailto:29347.1223411486@isp.att.net&quot;&gt;29347.1223411486@isp.att.net&lt;/A&gt;&amp;gt; (frfwpxc04) Maillennium POP3/PROXY server #4 &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0015 USER [my name WITHOUT the @] &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0005 +OK &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0018 PASS XXXXXXXXXXX 8: Socket read timeout. &lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;207.115.11.18 is the IP of ATT email so I know it&#039;s getting that far however I can&#039;t get it to accept my settings. I&#039;ve been told to select SSL Select.&lt;/P&gt;

Had to switch from Bellsouth to AT&T. Tech support said that the

incoming server is fpostoffice.isp.att.net and outgoing is

fmailhost.isp.att.net. I have made these changes but I still can't

connect. AT&T offers no support for Pegasus (I'm not surprised).

Pegasus worked fine with the old set up.

There is more to it than that.  Here's what I get when checking with AT&T.  Looks like they use Direct SSL as well.

AT&T  Incoming mail server is fpostoffice.isp.att.net Outgoing mail server is fmailhost.isp.att.net

Note: When updating the secure server settings, check SSL checkbox first to update the port setting.

Outgoing mail (SMTP) Port should be 465 and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.
Incoming mail (POP3) Port should be 995 and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.

<!--end of attsolution1_att--><!--start of attsolution1_bellsouth-->

<!--PUT ALL BELLSOUTH.NET CONTENT IN THIS DIV-->

<caption><strong><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#000000">Mail Server Names<br><p> </p></font><br><p> </p></font></strong></caption>

AT&T  Incoming mail server is mail.bellsouth.net Outgoing mail server is mail.bellsouth.net

<!--end of attsolution1_bellsouth-->

<!--end of attsolution1--><!--start of yahoosolution1-->

<!--PUT ALL YAHOO CONTENT IN THIS DIV-->

<caption><strong><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#000000"><br><p> Mail Server Names<br></p><p> </p></font><br><p> </p></font></strong></caption>

Yahoo  Incoming mail server is pop.att.yahoo.com Outgoing mail server is smtp.att.yahoo.com

Note: When updating the secure server settings, check SSL checkbox first to update the port setting.

Outgoing mail (SMTP) Port should be 465 and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.
Incoming mail (POP3) Port should be 995 and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.

<!--end of yahoosolution1--><script language="javascript"> </script>

hideDomain();

ShowYahooContent("yahoosolution1", "attsolution1");

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;Had to switch from Bellsouth to AT&amp;amp;T. Tech support said that the incoming server is fpostoffice.isp.att.net and outgoing is fmailhost.isp.att.net. I have made these changes but I still can&#039;t connect. AT&amp;amp;T offers no support for Pegasus (I&#039;m not surprised). Pegasus worked fine with the old set up. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;p&gt;There is more to it than that.&amp;nbsp; Here&#039;s what I get when checking with AT&amp;amp;T.&amp;nbsp; Looks like they use Direct SSL as well. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;table style=&quot;font-size: 12px;&quot; id=&quot;contentTable&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12px;&quot; class=&quot;regularText&quot;&gt;&lt;div id=&quot;attsolution1&quot;&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;&quot; id=&quot;attsolution1_att&quot;&gt;&lt;table summary=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;1&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; width=&quot;375&quot;&gt;&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AT&amp;amp;T&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;Incoming mail server is &lt;strong&gt;fpostoffice.isp.att.net&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;Outgoing mail server is &lt;strong&gt;fmailhost.isp.att.net&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;/tbody&gt; &lt;/table&gt; &lt;p&gt;Note: When updating the secure server settings, check SSL checkbox first to update the port setting.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;table border=&quot;1&quot; width=&quot;477&quot;&gt; &lt;tbody&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td width=&quot;92&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Outgoing mail (SMTP)&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td width=&quot;369&quot;&gt;Port should be &lt;strong&gt;465 &lt;/strong&gt;and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Incoming mail (POP3)&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td&gt;Port should be &lt;strong&gt;995 &lt;/strong&gt;and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;/tbody&gt; &lt;/table&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!--end of attsolution1_att--&gt;&lt;!--start of attsolution1_bellsouth--&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;display: none;&quot; id=&quot;attsolution1_bellsouth&quot;&gt;&lt;!--PUT ALL BELLSOUTH.NET CONTENT IN THIS DIV--&gt; &lt;table summary=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;1&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; width=&quot;375&quot;&gt; &lt;caption&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;Mail Server Names &lt;/font&gt; &lt;/font&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/caption&gt; &lt;tbody&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot; face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;AT&amp;amp;T&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;Incoming mail server is &lt;strong&gt;mail.bellsouth.net&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;Outgoing mail server is &lt;strong&gt;mail.bellsouth.net&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;/tbody&gt; &lt;/table&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!--end of attsolution1_bellsouth--&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;!--end of attsolution1--&gt;&lt;!--start of yahoosolution1--&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;display: none;&quot; id=&quot;yahoosolution1&quot;&gt;&lt;!--PUT ALL YAHOO CONTENT IN THIS DIV--&gt; &lt;table summary=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;1&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; width=&quot;375&quot;&gt; &lt;caption&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt; Mail Server Names &lt;/font&gt; &lt;/font&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/caption&gt; &lt;tbody&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Yahoo&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;Incoming mail server is &lt;strong&gt;pop.att.yahoo.com&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#cccccc&quot;&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot;&gt;Outgoing mail server is &lt;strong&gt;smtp.att.yahoo.com&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;/tbody&gt; &lt;/table&gt; &lt;p&gt;Note: When updating the secure server settings, check SSL checkbox first to update the port setting.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;table border=&quot;1&quot; width=&quot;477&quot;&gt; &lt;tbody&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td width=&quot;92&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Outgoing mail (SMTP)&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td width=&quot;369&quot;&gt;Port should be &lt;strong&gt;465 &lt;/strong&gt;and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Incoming mail (POP3)&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td&gt;Port should be &lt;strong&gt;995 &lt;/strong&gt;and the box next to server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked.&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;/tbody&gt; &lt;/table&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;!--end of yahoosolution1--&gt;&lt;script language=&quot;javascript&quot;&gt; hideDomain(); ShowYahooContent(&quot;yahoosolution1&quot;, &quot;attsolution1&quot;); &lt;/script&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 15px;&quot; class=&quot;largerBlueHeader&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;/table&gt;

My settings are: 

Retrieving port is 995, SSL, fpostoffice.isp.att.net

Sending port is 465, SSL, fmailhost.isp.att.net

[*] Connection established to 207.115.11.18
>> 0082 +OK <29364.1223421785@isp.att.net> (frfwpxc04) Maillennium POP3/PROXY server #21
<< 0015 USER jwjohnso
>> 0005 +OK
<< 0018 PASS XXXXXXXXXXX
8: Socket read timeout.

I think the ports are correct because it is connecting to the ATT mail server. It seems to stop there. As I said it was working fine with BellSouth but I had to change to AT&T with my new account.

&lt;P&gt;My settings are:&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Retrieving port is&amp;nbsp;995, SSL, fpostoffice.isp.att.net&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Sending&amp;nbsp;port is&amp;nbsp;465, SSL, fmailhost.isp.att.net&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;[*] Connection established to 207.115.11.18 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0082 +OK &amp;lt;&lt;A href=&quot;mailto:29364.1223421785@isp.att.net&quot;&gt;29364.1223421785@isp.att.net&lt;/A&gt;&amp;gt; (frfwpxc04) Maillennium POP3/PROXY server #21 &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0015 USER jwjohnso &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0005 +OK &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0018 PASS XXXXXXXXXXX 8: Socket read timeout. &lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;I think the ports are correct because it is connecting to the ATT mail server. It seems to stop there. As I said it was working fine with BellSouth&amp;nbsp;but I had to change to AT&amp;amp;T with my new account.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;

I think the ports are correct because it is connecting to the ATT mail

server. It seems to stop there. As I said it was working fine with

BellSouth but I had to change to AT&T with my new account.

Is this the full session log?  I would also try this with the full username@att.net email address since that is what is required by many ISPs.  Also, take this session and pass it to AT&T.  You might have to

provide the password so that they can verify that you are using the

correct password. If they say they do not support Pegasus Mail, tell them BS, this is NOT a Pegasus Mail problem this is a POP3 client problem.

&lt;blockquote&gt;I think the ports are correct because it is connecting to the ATT mail server. It seems to stop there. As I said it was working fine with BellSouth&amp;nbsp;but I had to change to AT&amp;amp;T with my new account.&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;p&gt;Is this the full session log?&amp;nbsp; I would also try this with the full username@att.net email address since that is what is required by many ISPs.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;Also, take this session and pass it to AT&amp;amp;T.&amp;nbsp; You might have to provide the password so that they can verify that you are using the correct password. If they say they do not support Pegasus Mail, tell them BS, this is NOT a Pegasus Mail problem this is a POP3 client problem.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

[quote user="Pavlov"]My settings are: 

Retrieving port is 995, SSL, fpostoffice.isp.att.net

Sending port is 465, SSL, fmailhost.isp.att.net[/quote]

Have you also checked the button on the security tab for Direct SSL ?  Just changing the ports is not enough.

[quote user=&quot;Pavlov&quot;]My settings are:&amp;nbsp; &lt;p&gt;Retrieving port is&amp;nbsp;995, SSL, fpostoffice.isp.att.net&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Sending&amp;nbsp;port is&amp;nbsp;465, SSL, fmailhost.isp.att.net[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Have you also checked the button on the security tab for Direct SSL ?&amp;nbsp; Just changing the ports is not enough.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

As usual is was a PEBKAC problem. I can now recieve mail however I can't send. I am getting an authentication error.

[*] Connection established to 204.127.217.18
>> 0063 220 isp.att.net - Maillennium ESMTP/MULTIBOX/TLS frfwmhc02 #7
<< 0021 EHLO [192.168.1.96]
>> 0017 250-isp.att.net
>> 0010 250-7BIT
>> 0014 250-8BITMIME
>> 0046 250-AUTH ANONYMOUS CRAM-MD5 LOGIN NTLM PLAIN
>> 0009 250-DSN
>> 0010 250-HELP
>> 0010 250-NOOP
>> 0016 250-PIPELINING
>> 0019 250-SIZE 26214400
>> 0014 250-STARTTLS
>> 0020 250-VERS V05.21c++
>> 0012 250 XMVP 2
<< 0015 AUTH CRAM-MD5
>> 0046 334 PDM2MDkuMTIyMzU2MjUwNEBpc3AuYXR0Lm5ldD4=
<< 0070 andqb2huc29AYXR0Lm5ldCAxMDAzNGFjNzBiZDg5OTZkYjVhNjRkZDU4NGVmMWQyZA==
>> 0028 535 Authentication failure

SMTP Authentication - Just one or a combination? I can't seem to find the right one.

Do a prior POP3?

Login to the SMPT using the following details

Login to the SMPT server using a POP3 username/password

Thanks for the help

&lt;P&gt;As usual is was a PEBKAC problem. I can now recieve mail however I can&#039;t send. I am getting an authentication error. &lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;&amp;nbsp;[*] Connection established to 204.127.217.18 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0063 220 isp.att.net - Maillennium ESMTP/MULTIBOX/TLS frfwmhc02 #7 &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0021 EHLO [192.168.1.96] &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0017 250-isp.att.net &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-7BIT &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0014 250-8BITMIME &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0046 250-AUTH ANONYMOUS CRAM-MD5 LOGIN NTLM PLAIN &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0009 250-DSN &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-HELP &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-NOOP &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0016 250-PIPELINING &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0019 250-SIZE 26214400 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0014 250-STARTTLS &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0020 250-VERS V05.21c++ &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0012 250 XMVP 2 &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0015 AUTH CRAM-MD5 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0046 334 PDM2MDkuMTIyMzU2MjUwNEBpc3AuYXR0Lm5ldD4= &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0070 andqb2huc29AYXR0Lm5ldCAxMDAzNGFjNzBiZDg5OTZkYjVhNjRkZDU4NGVmMWQyZA== &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0028 535 Authentication failure &lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;SMTP Authentication - Just one or a combination? I can&#039;t seem to find the right one.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt; Do a prior POP3?&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Login to the SMPT using the following details&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Login to the SMPT server using a POP3 username/password&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Thanks for the help&lt;/P&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft