Pegasus Mail Suggestions
IMAP4 - Implementation of /Flagged message attribute

[quote user="Elio"]

I wrote this in a previews post along with another request. The request is about supporting the /Flagged message attribute of the IMAP protocol in Pegasus.

[/quote]

Oddly enough, I thought it already did - I thought I had set it up so that "Flagged" messages showed as being coloured blue, and that setting a message to a blue colour would flag it at the IMAP level... But I must have been dreaming it, because the code is not there.

It's not a difficult request, and will definitely be on the list for the next release.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="Elio"]<p>I wrote this in a previews post along with another request. The request is about supporting the /Flagged message attribute of the IMAP protocol in Pegasus. </p>[/quote] Oddly enough, I thought it already did - I thought I had set it up so that "Flagged" messages showed as being coloured blue, and that setting a message to a blue colour would flag it at the IMAP level... But I must have been dreaming it, because the code is not there. It's not a difficult request, and will definitely be on the list for the next release. Cheers! -- David --

Hi there.

I wrote this in a previews post along with another request. The request is about supporting the /Flagged message attribute of the IMAP protocol in Pegasus.

Thank's,

Elio

<p>Hi there.</p><p>I wrote this in a previews post along with another request. The request is about supporting the /Flagged message attribute of the IMAP protocol in Pegasus. </p><p>Thank's,</p><p>Elio  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft