Community Discussions and Support
new 'puter, new Pmail...won't open hyperlinks

Is "Enable display of clickable hyperlinks" is checked in Tools -> Options -> Hyperlinks?  Is "Find browser automatically" checked on that page or did you have the path to the browser hard-coded to match your old computer?

Is "Enable display of clickable hyperlinks" is checked in Tools -> Options -> Hyperlinks?  Is "Find browser automatically" checked on that page or did you have the path to the browser hard-coded to match your old computer?

I have used Pmail for years...and have had no problems until this new computer with vista. Pmail will not open hyperlinks. On my last computer I had to have a copy of Firefox already open for the hyperlinks to work, but in this computer that doesn't work.

Help please.

<p>I have used Pmail for years...and have had no problems until this new computer with vista. Pmail will not open hyperlinks. On my last computer I had to have a copy of Firefox already open for the hyperlinks to work, but in this computer that doesn't work.</p><p> </p><p>Help please. </p>

I am no expert with pegasus however we have a sytem with 20 plus users and 10ish  using Win Vista of various forms.

most will open a browser window just by clicking on it

some need to right click then "open in new browser window"

when we install we always run the

wssetup.exe file and the wpnmapi.exe file after install

My guess is that it is a firewall setting problem  or a setting in the internet explore menus (security  and advanced ) have you check these ?

<P>I am no expert with pegasus however we have a sytem with 20 plus users and 10ish  using Win Vista of various forms.</P> <P>most will open a browser window just by clicking on it </P> <P>some need to right click then "open in new browser window"</P> <P>when we install we always run the </P> <P>wssetup.exe file and the wpnmapi.exe file after install</P> <P>My guess is that it is a firewall setting problem  or a setting in the internet explore menus (security  and advanced ) have you check these ?</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft