Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Folder Sorting

[quote user="Glenn Keeler"]I would love it if the folder list would sort folders with unread mail to the top of the list.[/quote]

I have something like this planned - it's not quite what you're asking for - but it's probably better, in fact. I won't say any more just now, but rest assured that the issue is on the radar.

[quote]I would also like to be able to force some folders to the top of the list -- the "system" folders of new mail, copies to self, deleted have this forced sorting at the moment.[/quote]

The program has this capability already - there's just no user interface for accessing or enabling it. Once again, it's on the list of things to do.

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>[quote user="Glenn Keeler"]I would love it if the folder list would sort folders with unread mail to the top of the list.[/quote] I have something like this planned - it's not quite what you're asking for - but it's probably better, in fact. I won't say any more just now, but rest assured that the issue is on the radar. [quote]I would also like to be able to force some folders to the top of the list -- the "system" folders of new mail, copies to self, deleted have this forced sorting at the moment.[/quote] The program has this capability already - there's just no user interface for accessing or enabling it. Once again, it's on the list of things to do. Cheers! -- David -- </p>

I would love it if the folder list would sort folders with unread mail to the top of the list. I use filtering extensively to move messages to subject specific folders. However, I often miss the fact that there are new messages in a folder because it is so far down the list.

I would also like to be able to force some folders to the top of the list -- the "system" folders of new mail, copies to self, deleted have this forced sorting at the moment. What I have in mind is something like XP's start menu which allows you to "pin" certain items to the menu as well as displaying a recently used list.

<p>I would love it if the folder list would sort folders with unread mail to the top of the list. I use filtering extensively to move messages to subject specific folders. However, I often miss the fact that there are new messages in a folder because it is so far down the list.</p><p> I would also like to be able to force some folders to the top of the list -- the "system" folders of new mail, copies to self, deleted have this forced sorting at the moment. What I have in mind is something like XP's start menu which allows you to "pin" certain items to the menu as well as displaying a recently used list. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft