German Pegasus Mail
Kopie ablegen nicht möglich

I've no idea, but state.pmj is a file that holds various details about window positions, column widths among many other things.  PMail will recreate it with defaults if it is missing, and if it gets corrupted it can result in strange layouts.  Perhaps it can also lead to odd behaviour like you saw.

<p>I've no idea, but state.pmj is a file that holds various details about window positions, column widths among many other things.  PMail will recreate it with defaults if it is missing, and if it gets corrupted it can result in strange layouts.  Perhaps it can also lead to odd behaviour like you saw. </p><p> </p>

Hallo,

was seit einige zeit nicht mehr funktioniert ist eine Kopie ablegen in in ordner.

was ja geht ist eine nachricht rüberziehen mit der Maus.

was auch nicht geht ist eine Nachrich verschieben.

Ist da ein settingsfehler oder ein mail was hier blockiert vielleicht?

Kennt jemanden dieses problem?

wäre dankbar für eine anwort und hilfe,

mit freundlichen grüßen,

Ritsaert Klapwijk

<P>Hallo, </P> <P>was seit einige zeit nicht mehr funktioniert ist eine Kopie ablegen in in ordner. </P> <P>was ja geht ist eine nachricht rüberziehen mit der Maus. </P> <P>was auch nicht geht ist eine Nachrich verschieben. </P> <P>Ist da ein settingsfehler oder ein mail was hier blockiert vielleicht? </P> <P>Kennt jemanden dieses problem? </P> <P>wäre dankbar für eine anwort und hilfe,</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>mit freundlichen grüßen,</P> <P>Ritsaert Klapwijk</P>

I'm guessing this is a problem with the copy-self folder.

Try reindexing it (right-click menu), and also redefining it as the copy-self folder in Tools / Options / Copy-self.

"Ich bin zu erraten es sich hierbei um ein Problem mit der Kopie-Selbst-Ordner.

Versuchen Sie es Erneute (Rechts-Klick Menü), und auch neu definiert

ihn als Kopie selbst-Ordner in Extras / Optionen / Copy-Selbst."

Someone with better German than Google & me would be welcome here!

<p>I'm guessing this is a problem with the copy-self folder.</p><p>Try reindexing it (right-click menu), and also redefining it as the copy-self folder in Tools / Options / Copy-self.</p><p>"Ich bin zu erraten es sich hierbei um ein Problem mit der Kopie-Selbst-Ordner. Versuchen Sie es Erneute (Rechts-Klick Menü), und auch neu definiert ihn als Kopie selbst-Ordner in Extras / Optionen / Copy-Selbst."</p><p>Someone with better German than Google & me would be welcome here!</p><p> </p><p> </p>

Hi Paul,

thnaks for your reply, unfortunately nothing changed, not re-indexing either redefining the copy self folder.

also the button "verschieben" for to move files to another folder I can't use. when I clic the button pegasus doesn't work at all, t continue I haveto clic "esc"

Ritsaert

<P>Hi Paul,</P> <P>thnaks for your reply, unfortunately nothing changed, not re-indexing either redefining the copy self folder. </P> <P>also the button "verschieben" for to move files to another folder I can't use. when I clic the button pegasus doesn't work at all, t continue I haveto clic "esc"</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Ritsaert</P>

HI Paul and others,

I installed on another computer pegasus and started to copy all my files group for group to my Mail folder. everytime before I copied a new group of files I checked if I had still the same problem. after a while the problem appeared again afetr to copy thefile STATE.PMJ I copied a STATE.PMJ of the ADMIN folder to my new MAIL folder and so I fixed the problem.....but...I have no idea what I did. does anybody knows what I did?

Ritsaert

<P>HI Paul and others,</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>I installed on another computer pegasus and started to copy all my files group for group to my Mail folder. everytime before I copied a new group of files I checked if I had still the same problem. after a while the problem appeared again afetr to copy thefile STATE.PMJ I copied a STATE.PMJ of the ADMIN folder to my new MAIL folder and so I fixed the problem.....but...I have no idea what I did. does anybody knows what I did?</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Ritsaert</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft