BUT after downloading and running the program i then had to do the following:

go into control panel

go into programs

go into "default programs"

click on "Associate a file type or protocol with a program"

scroll way to the bottom and look for "MAILTO"

click on it and now "Pegasus Mail WSENDTO Utility" will be there

select it and you should be good.

Just wanted to add this worked for me on Windows8 64bit, BUT after downloading and running the program i then had to do the following: go into control panel go into programs go into "default programs" click on "Associate a file type or protocol with a program" scroll way to the bottom and look for "MAILTO" click on it and now "Pegasus Mail WSENDTO Utility" will be there select it and you should be good.

For details see this announcement - version 1.5.1 and later work on XP, VISTA & WINDOWS 7 and request admin rights automatically. NB: If using it for registering MapiPM.dll you need to copy MapiPM.dll to Pegasus Mail's executable directory (the one containing WINPM-32.EXE) before launching SetPMDefault.exe (which should be copied to the same directory, BTW) - you can run SetPMDefault.exe multiple times if required, it doesn't cause any ill effects. Upcoming versions of Pegasus Mail will include this tool and execute it as required. Version 1.5.2 (September 2010) fixes an issue preventing MapiPM from working with Adobe (Acrobat) Reader under certain conditions. Version 1.5.3 (November 2010) has been fixed with regard to Windows user handling, later on came some fine tuning.

<p>For details see this <a mce_href="/forums/12747/ShowThread.aspx#12743" target="_blank" href="/forums/12747/ShowThread.aspx#12743">announcement</a> - <i>version 1.5.1 and later work on XP, VISTA & WINDOWS 7 and request admin rights automatically</i><span id="ctl00_ctl00_TaskRegion_FileName">. </span><b>NB:</b> If using it for registering <a target="_blank" mce_href="/files/folders/pegadd/entry40687.aspx" href="/files/folders/pegadd/entry40687.aspx">MapiPM.dll</a> you need to <i>copy MapiPM.dll to Pegasus Mail's executable directory</i> (the one containing WINPM-32.EXE) <i><b>before</b> launching </i><span id="ctl00_ctl00_TaskRegion_FileName"><i>SetPMDefault.exe</i> (which should be copied to the same directory, BTW) - you can run </span><span id="ctl00_ctl00_TaskRegion_FileName">SetPMDefault.exe multiple times if required, it doesn't cause any ill effects. Upcoming versions of Pegasus Mail will include this tool and execute it as required. <i>Version 1.5.2 (September 2010) </i>fixes an issue preventing MapiPM from working with Adobe (Acrobat) Reader under certain conditions. <i>Version 1.5.3 (November 2010)</i> has been fixed with regard to Windows user handling, later on came some fine tuning. </span></p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft