Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Auto-generate birthday and anniversary e-mails - Sending e-mail in que at a specific time and date

[quote user="David Harris"][quote user="Coach"] I'd like to write or automatically generate specific e-mails to friends and family that will send out e-mail on specific days and times.  Case in point, a simple, "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" e-mail. I believe it would require a special DB file to coordinate dates, times, names, subject line and message integration. [/quote]

This is a definite feature that will appear in the Version 5 Calendar. You will be able to have messages sent as part of any calendared event.

Cheers!

-- David --

[/quote]

Thanks for responding David,

I look forward to using this feature.

Coach 

<P>[quote user="David Harris"][quote user="Coach"] I'd like to write or automatically generate specific e-mails to friends and family that will send out e-mail on specific days and times.  Case in point, a simple, "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" e-mail. I believe it would require a special DB file to coordinate dates, times, names, subject line and message integration. [/quote] This is a definite feature that will appear in the Version 5 Calendar. You will be able to have messages sent as part of any calendared event. Cheers! -- David -- [/quote]</P> <P>Thanks for responding David,</P> <P>I look forward to using this feature.</P> <P>Coach  </P>

Hi!

I'm new to the forum but have been using Pmail for 10 years.  (I looked for a new member introduction area but didn't see one.  If anyone can point this area out to me if it does exist, I'd sure appreciated it!)

I'd like to write or automatically generate specific e-mails to friends and family that will send out e-mail on specific days and times.  Case in point, a simple, "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" e-mail. I believe it would require a special DB file to coordinate dates, times, names, subject line and message integration. 

I've been trying to develop this feature using some filter codes that will check/activate to send out these e-mails but have not had enough time to implement.

Has this ability been explored for Pmail?  Has anyone been able to use the current abilities to do something like this?

Any direction would be helpful.

BTW - I think I heard somewhere the mercury can do this but I really don't want to install another program on my computer just for this feature.

Thanks in advance,

Coach

<P>Hi!</P> <P> I'm new to the forum but have been using Pmail for 10 years.  (I looked for a new member introduction area but didn't see one.  If anyone can point this area out to me if it does exist, I'd sure appreciated it!)</P> <P>I'd like to write or automatically generate specific e-mails to friends and family that will send out e-mail on specific days and times.  Case in point, a simple, "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" e-mail. I believe it would require a special DB file to coordinate dates, times, names, subject line and message integration. </P> <P>I've been trying to develop this feature using some filter codes that will check/activate to send out these e-mails but have not had enough time to implement.</P> <P>Has this ability been explored for Pmail?  Has anyone been able to use the current abilities to do something like this?</P> <P>Any direction would be helpful. </P> <P>BTW - I think I heard somewhere the mercury can do this but I really don't want to install another program on my computer just for this feature.</P> <P>Thanks in advance,</P> <P>Coach</P>

[quote user="Coach"]  (I looked for a new member introduction area but didn't see one.  If anyone can point this area out to me if it does exist, I'd sure appreciated it!)[/quote]

There is a help section with a FAQ-listing. The link is at the top right of the screen.

<P>[quote user="Coach"]  (I looked for a new member introduction area but didn't see one.  If anyone can point this area out to me if it does exist, I'd sure appreciated it!)[/quote]</P> <P>There is a help section with a FAQ-listing. The link is at the top right of the screen.</P>

[quote user="Coach"] I'd like to write or automatically generate specific e-mails to friends and family that will send out e-mail on specific days and times.  Case in point, a simple, "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" e-mail. I believe it would require a special DB file to coordinate dates, times, names, subject line and message integration. [/quote]

This is a definite feature that will appear in the Version 5 Calendar. You will be able to have messages sent as part of any calendared event.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="Coach"] I'd like to write or automatically generate specific e-mails to friends and family that will send out e-mail on specific days and times.  Case in point, a simple, "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" e-mail. I believe it would require a special DB file to coordinate dates, times, names, subject line and message integration. [/quote] This is a definite feature that will appear in the Version 5 Calendar. You will be able to have messages sent as part of any calendared event. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft