Community Discussions and Support
Bottom of Toolbar cut off

Excellent, I've had the same problem for some time, and this fixed it instantly. Thanks!

PMail 4.41 on WinXP 

<p>Excellent, I've had the same problem for some time, and this fixed it instantly. Thanks!</p><p>  PMail 4.41 on WinXP </p>

I have xp home. Hp pavillion 541c w/ samsung 920BW (widescreen) monitor. Since upgrading to pm 4.41 bottom of new mail folder toolbar is cut off.

When I hover over an item it shows and covers up part of the window.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

<p>I have xp home. Hp pavillion 541c w/ samsung 920BW (widescreen) monitor. Since upgrading to pm 4.41 bottom of new mail folder toolbar is cut off.</p><p>When I hover over an item it shows and covers up part of the window.</p><p>Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. </p>

[quote user="JAD"]

I have xp home. Hp pavillion 541c w/ samsung 920BW (widescreen) monitor. Since upgrading to pm 4.41 bottom of new mail folder toolbar is cut off.

When I hover over an item it shows and covers up part of the window.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

[/quote]

Well there must be some corruption or such in the files that contains all that information. That file is state.pmj and can be found in the Home Mailbox Location (Help -> About Pegasus Mail -> Info button to locate that).

Best is to close down Pegasus Mail and rename that file to state.sav (so you can revert if this is not the solution). On restart Pegasus Mail will recreate it and the problem should be gone then.

[quote user="JAD"]<p>I have xp home. Hp pavillion 541c w/ samsung 920BW (widescreen) monitor. Since upgrading to pm 4.41 bottom of new mail folder toolbar is cut off.</p><p>When I hover over an item it shows and covers up part of the window.</p><p>Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Well there must be some corruption or such in the files that contains all that information. That file is state.pmj and can be found in the Home Mailbox Location (Help -> About Pegasus Mail -> Info button to locate that).</p><p>Best is to close down Pegasus Mail and rename that file to state.sav (so you can revert if this is not the solution). On restart Pegasus Mail will recreate it and the problem should be gone then.</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

Han:

Thank you. It worked.[:)] 

<p>Han:</p><p>Thank you. It worked.[:)] </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft