Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
S/MIME Extension Development | PMAIL COMMUNITY
Encryption
S/MIME Extension Development

FYI: I'm currently writing a Pegasus Mail extension using Windows' built-in Crypto API. While the basic functionality is available on all Windows versions if at least IE 3.02 is installed (NT based systems since fully patched NT 4 provide it by default), a graphical user interface is only fully developed since XP.

As I cannot provide reliable estimations of when the extension will be available here's at least my outline:

1. write the basic routines, partly done except for some customizing and the certificate/key management;
  2. provide a test version based on the XP user interface and "reusing" my PGP extension;
  3. customize the interface for being usable with older Windows versions;
  4. refining it to become as convenient as my PGP extension.

Watch this space if you're interested in testing and further development.
<p>FYI: I'm currently writing a Pegasus Mail extension using Windows' built-in Crypto API. While the basic functionality is available on all Windows versions if at least IE 3.02 is installed (NT based systems since fully patched NT 4 provide it by default), a graphical user interface is only fully developed since XP.</p><p>As I cannot provide reliable estimations of when the extension will be available here's at least my outline:</p><ol><li>write the basic routines, partly done except for some customizing and the certificate/key management; </li><li>provide a test version based on the XP user interface and "reusing" my PGP extension;</li><li>customize the interface for being usable with older Windows versions;</li><li>refining it to become as convenient as my PGP extension.</li></ol> Watch this space if you're interested in testing and further development.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft