Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
Next Step: Customizing the Extension Interface | PMAIL COMMUNITY
Encryption
Next Step: Customizing the Extension Interface

After finishing the basic S/MIME implementation I've now started to create the interface and customize my PGP extension for dealing with the new S/MIME module. Although I've kept modules pretty separated in the PGP extension this will nevertheless take some time before I can provide a first beta version.

After finishing the basic S/MIME implementation I've now started to create the interface and customize my PGP extension for dealing with the new S/MIME module. Although I've kept modules pretty separated in the PGP extension this will nevertheless take some time before I can provide a first beta version.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft