Community Discussions and Support
Mails disappeared from New Mail folder

[quote user="Ellie Kennard"]

How very odd.

[/quote]

Indeed. "Old New Mail" in itself opens a brand new world of poetry.

It reminds me of that TV series of long ago, the story was about mail lost in a plane accident, the plane was found in the mountains decades after, and each episode consisted of delivering that mail to various people.

Closer to us, you have The Postman by Kevin Costner. I found the film quite interesting.

Ha ha! Sorry for being a bit literary today!

[quote user="Ellie Kennard"]<p>How very odd.</p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Indeed. "Old New Mail" in itself opens a brand new world of poetry.</p><p> </p><p>It reminds me of that TV series of long ago, the story was about mail lost in a plane accident, the plane was found in the mountains decades after, and each episode consisted of delivering that mail to various people.</p><p> </p><p>Closer to us, you have The Postman by Kevin Costner. I found the film quite interesting.</p><p> </p><p>Ha ha! Sorry for being a bit literary today! </p>

I only had a few mails in the New Mail folder, perhaps 6 or 7, and suddenly on returning to it from checking mail in another folder, there were only 3 left. Is there any way of retrieving the ones that were in there? They are not in the deleted messages folder, as I expected, but you never know...

Ellie

<p>I only had a few mails in the New Mail folder, perhaps 6 or 7, and suddenly on returning to it from checking mail in another folder, there were only 3 left. Is there any way of retrieving the ones that were in there? They are not in the deleted messages folder, as I expected, but you never know...</p><p>Ellie </p>

You don't have an automatic rule that moves them to another folder?

You don't have an automatic rule that moves them to another folder?

Brilliant!

No, I didn't have an active filter set to do that, but the mails had been moved into an 'Old New Mail' folder. I have now deleted that old filter set, so it shouldn 't happen again. How very odd.

Ellie

<p>Brilliant!</p><p>No, I didn't have an active filter set to do that, but the mails had been moved into an 'Old New Mail' folder. I have now deleted that old filter set, so it shouldn 't happen again. How very odd.</p><p>Ellie </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft