Pegasus Mail Suggestions
A feature request for multiple emails selection

I have been trying to do this since January and it will not work for

me either.  I figgured that click & shift would select a range

and click and CTRL would add one by one like most programs but no go.

Any Ideas??

<p>I have been trying to do this since January and it will not work for me either.  I figgured that click & shift would select a range and click and CTRL would add one by one like most programs but no go.</p><p>Any Ideas??</p><p> </p><p> </p>

Hi !

I have a small feature to ask for, but maybe it is already there and due to my lack of competence I do not know how to use it. Well, suppose I have folder which contains 200 emails and that I want to suppress some of them, say 150. Now assume further they are scattered in small groups of 20 emails and that I found such a group, then I have to make 20 clicks with "Alt" kept pressed to select the 20 emails plus two extra clicks to suppress them. So if the group has n emails, then I have to perform n+2 clicks. And if I am a bit clumsy and I do a double-click instead of a single-click, then the double-clicked email opens and I have to do the selection process all over again. This is a bit annoying and time consuming, so I was wondering if there exists a way to make some sort of are selection with the mouse, like the one we can do when selecting multiple files to attach ? If not, then could this feature be implemented in the next release please ?

Thanks in advance.

Ginhead.

<p>Hi !</p><p>I have a small feature to ask for, but maybe it is already there and due to my lack of competence I do not know how to use it. Well, suppose I have folder which contains 200 emails and that I want to suppress some of them, say 150. Now assume further they are scattered in small groups of 20 emails and that I found such a group, then I have to make 20 clicks with "Alt" kept pressed to select the 20 emails plus two extra clicks to suppress them. So if the group has n emails, then I have to perform n+2 clicks. And if I am a bit clumsy and I do a double-click instead of a single-click, then the double-clicked email opens and I have to do the selection process all over again. This is a bit annoying and time consuming, so I was wondering if there exists a way to make some sort of are selection with the mouse, like the one we can do when selecting multiple files to attach ? If not, then could this feature be implemented in the next release please ?</p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>Ginhead.  </p>

Not quite sure what you are asking here, but if you want to select (highlight) a group of consecutive emails in a folder list using your mouse you can click on the first email in the group to highlight it, hold your Shift key down and click on the bottom email in the group - all the emails in between should now be hightlighted and you can Copy / Move / Delete them as a group.

Not quite sure what you are asking here, but if you want to select (highlight) a group of consecutive emails in a folder list using your mouse you can click on the first email in the group to highlight it, hold your Shift key down and click on the bottom email in the group - all the emails in between should now be hightlighted and you can Copy / Move / Delete them as a group.

Hi !

Wonderful ! This is exactly what I wanted, but I did not know the stroke combinations. Anyway, is this mentioned in the help file or do you know it because you are more experienced than me ?

Thanks !

Ginhead.

<p>Hi !</p><p>Wonderful ! This is exactly what I wanted, but I did not know the stroke combinations. Anyway, is this mentioned in the help file or do you know it because you are more experienced than me ?</p><p>Thanks !</p><p>Ginhead.  </p>

Hi Ginhead, this is not a function of Pegasus Mail but a function of the underlying Operating System - in my case Windows 2000. There are a number of keyboard shortcuts that Windows provides, if you look at Windows Help -> Index -> "shortcut keys" you should get some more information on them, else a basic Windows course will give you an introduction to this sort of thing.

Hi Ginhead, this is not a function of Pegasus Mail but a function of the underlying Operating System - in my case Windows 2000. There are a number of keyboard shortcuts that Windows provides, if you look at Windows Help -> Index -> "shortcut keys" you should get some more information on them, else a basic Windows course will give you an introduction to this sort of thing.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft