International Pegasus Mail
Sv: Is it possible to make translations alone?

From the 4.41 versions existed version with a Hungarian language.
I would like to translate the new version based on this. Winpmail.exe I rewrote a file already but this yet little.
Can somebody help possibly?

From the 4.41 versions existed version with a Hungarian language. I would like to translate the new version based on this. Winpmail.exe I rewrote a file already but this yet little. Can somebody help possibly?

I started Polish translation process with version 3.12 years ago. Several times I was mailing trasnslation team to start working on Polish "langpack" as PMail was then very polular in Poland.

Now, when it is possible 4.5 is going to be RTM soon, my idea of this completly new translation, came back.

I want to prepare it in my free time.

Can anyone say, where to start from.

What I was doing years ago was strings replacemant with Resource Hacker, but it worked very well. Hopefuly, now there are better tools:D

If anyone can guide me, I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Y.

<p>I started Polish translation process with version 3.12 years ago. Several times I was mailing trasnslation team to start working on Polish "langpack" as PMail was then very polular in Poland.</p><p>Now, when it is possible 4.5 is going to be RTM soon, my idea of this completly new translation, came back.</p><p>I want to prepare it in my free time.</p><p>Can anyone say, where to start from.</p><p>What I was doing years ago was strings replacemant with Resource Hacker, but it worked very well. Hopefuly, now there are better tools:D</p><p> If anyone can guide me, I'll be grateful.</p><p> Regards,</p><p>Y. </p>

Short answer, yes it is possible to do unofficial translation of Pegasus Mail alone.

Use reshacker initially, but please share your work here at the community through community uploads, and initially keep me posted on your progress.

We're receiving a lot of translation requests both here and off-line - translation in general and translation coordination at the moment is hard to cope with, and it takes dedication. I'd very much appreciate translation attempts at the wiki. This because if the wiki contents are completed first, they can then be the repository and correctness of phrasing - as is the hardest issue in software. By translating at the wiki, you also proove yourself to us within the teams.

<P>Short answer, yes it is possible to do unofficial translation of Pegasus Mail alone.</P> <P>Use reshacker initially, but please share your work here at the community through community uploads, and initially keep me posted on your progress.</P> <P>We're receiving a lot of translation requests both here and off-line - translation in general and translation coordination at the moment is hard to cope with, and it takes dedication. I'd very much appreciate translation attempts at the wiki. This because if the wiki contents are completed first, they can then be the repository and correctness of phrasing - as is the hardest issue in software. By translating at the wiki, you also proove yourself to us within the teams.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft