Community Discussions and Support
Templates

Many thanks Thomas. I also found that "Subject" could also be used to supply 'Subj:' automatically.

regards

Alistair West

<p>Many thanks Thomas. I also found that "Subject" could also be used to supply 'Subj:' automatically.</p><p>regards</p><p>Alistair West </p>

I am designing a template for use in a 're-ordering' situation. It will always be sent to the same email address. abc@xyz.com

How do I make this email address appear when running the template?

Many thanks

AJWest

<p>I am designing a template for use in a 're-ordering' situation. It will always be sent to the same email address. abc@xyz.com</p><p>How do I make this email address appear when running the template?</p><p>Many thanks</p><p>AJWest </p>

How do I make this email address appear when running the template?

Display a string of text matching the email address you entered for the To: field.  For example if you use set To = "abc@xyz.com" then text 0 abc@xyz.com will display the address.  There are other ways to do this as well and there may be a variable to do this but this works for me.  ;-)

<blockquote><p>How do I make this email address appear when running the template? </p></blockquote><p>Display a string of text matching the email address you entered for the To: field.  For example if you use set To = "abc@xyz.com" then text 0 abc@xyz.com will display the address.  There are other ways to do this as well and there may be a variable to do this but this works for me.  ;-) </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft