Community Discussions and Support
Fonts in reader

[quote user="Charles Gran"]

Is there someway to set the reader so that I can have 12 point roman for regular viewing and 10 point courier for monospaced viewing?

Charles

• xp sp2 

[/quote]

The first yes, when the window is in focus just select the Red F icon to set the default (non html-mail).

The 2nd is currently not possible, at least I have never seen this in any file, so the monospaced view (using F12 in the reader) is hard coded; it might not work in html view though.

[quote user="Charles Gran"]<p>Is there someway to set the reader so that I can have 12 point roman for regular viewing and 10 point courier for monospaced viewing?</p><p>Charles</p><ul><li>4.41</li><li>xp sp2 </li></ul><p>[/quote]</p><p>The first yes, when the window is in focus just select the Red F icon to set the default (non html-mail).</p><p>The 2nd is currently not possible, at least I have never seen this in any file, so the monospaced view (using F12 in the reader) is hard coded; it might not work in html view though.</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

Is there someway to set the reader so that I can have 12 point roman for regular viewing and 10 point courier for monospaced viewing?

Charles

• xp sp2 
<p>Is there someway to set the reader so that I can have 12 point roman for regular viewing and 10 point courier for monospaced viewing?</p><p>Charles</p><ul><li>4.41</li><li>xp sp2 </li></ul>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft