Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Adding bug reports

[quote]If I had some staff who could monitor an address like this, sifting

through and identifying the things that were actually bugs, then it

would be a starter, but my time is already too stretched to be able to

do it myself.[/quote]

I'm willing to help you here some how (where I can) if you wish...

<p>[quote]If I had some staff who could monitor an address like this, sifting through and identifying the things that were actually bugs, then it would be a starter, but my time is already too stretched to be able to do it myself.[/quote]</p><p>I'm willing to help you here some how (where I can) if you wish... </p>

Hi !

Why not add an automated bug report tool into Pegasus Mail like the ones in Firefox or the Microsoft Office Series ? Maybe it could help David to identify more easily certain problems. Of course we would have to allow Pegasus Mail to send some piece of information, but it is a very trustful program, so no problems here.

Bye !

Ginhead.

<p>Hi !</p><p> Why not add an automated bug report tool into Pegasus Mail like the ones in Firefox or the Microsoft Office Series ? Maybe it could help David to identify more easily certain problems. Of course we would have to allow Pegasus Mail to send some piece of information, but it is a very trustful program, so no problems here.</p><p>  Bye !</p><p> </p><p>Ginhead.  </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

Why not add an automated bug report tool into Pegasus Mail like the ones in Firefox or the Microsoft Office Series ? Maybe it could help David to identify more easily certain problems. Of course we would have to allow Pegasus Mail to send some piece of information, but it is a very trustful program, so no problems here.

[/quote]

It's inherently a good idea, but I don't have the resources to cope with it. In the early days, I used to run a bug reporting address, but it got so swamped with people thinking they could get free technical support there that we had to discontinue it. If I had some staff who could monitor an address like this, sifting through and identifying the things that were actually bugs, then it would be a starter, but my time is already too stretched to be able to do it myself.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="Ginhead"]<p>Why not add an automated bug report tool into Pegasus Mail like the ones in Firefox or the Microsoft Office Series ? Maybe it could help David to identify more easily certain problems. Of course we would have to allow Pegasus Mail to send some piece of information, but it is a very trustful program, so no problems here.</p>[/quote] It's inherently a good idea, but I don't have the resources to cope with it. In the early days, I used to run a bug reporting address, but it got so swamped with people thinking they could get free technical support there that we had to discontinue it. If I had some staff who could monitor an address like this, sifting through and identifying the things that were actually bugs, then it would be a starter, but my time is already too stretched to be able to do it myself. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft