Community Discussions and Support
main folder without name

Perfect !

txs

<p>Perfect ! </p><p>txs  </p><p> </p>

Hello Pegasus friends...

when i open my folder window I get a list with my mainfolder (and all other shared folders )
Maybe a stuppid question but my main-mailfolder has no name.  When i want to rename it it just stay blanc...

Can i rename the main-mailfolder ? 

<p>Hello Pegasus friends...</p><p>when i open my folder window I get a list with my mainfolder (and all other shared folders ) Maybe a stuppid question but my main-mailfolder has no name.  When i want to rename it it just stay blanc... </p><p>Can i rename the main-mailfolder ? </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Not sure what you are asking for here and since this has been unanswered for so long you might want to expand a bit.  Are yuo talking about a folder without a name 9probable hierarch.pm problem) or a mailbox name i.e. "My mailbox"

<p>Not sure what you are asking for here and since this has been unanswered for so long you might want to expand a bit.  Are yuo talking about a folder without a name 9probable hierarch.pm problem) or a mailbox name i.e. "My mailbox"</p><p> </p>

hello Thomas, 

I meant the mailbox name.  First line in hierach.pm is somenthing like

2,1,"66522443:My mailbox","","".

How should i change this ? and why can't i use the rename tool ?

<p>hello Thomas, </p><p>I meant the mailbox name.  First line in hierach.pm is somenthing like </p><p>2,1,"66522443:My mailbox","","".</p><p>How should i change this ? and why can't i use the rename tool ?</p><p> </p>

Edit the line (with Pmail closed) so, far example, it becomes 2,1,"66522443:My mailbox","","Tsar of Pegasus"

The mailbox entry in HIERARCH is not always the first line in the file.

Bob

Edit the line (with Pmail closed) so, far example, it becomes 2,1,"66522443:My mailbox","","Tsar of Pegasus" The mailbox entry in HIERARCH is not always the first line in the file. Bob
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft