Community Discussions and Support
Corrupted archived emails / Continual Re-Indexing Copy to self folder

Corrupted archived emails:

On my email archive, when I try to open some of (what I thought were) my backed up emails, I get this message:

This message contains binary or non-textual data that cannot be previewed within Pegasus Mail.

Filename: ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ

You can work with this file in the message reader's 'Attachments' page.

The Attachments, Annotations and Raw View tabs are all empty.

Is there any fix for this??

Continual Re-indexing of Copy to Self folder required: 

On my Pmail setup, unless I re-index the Copy to Self folder, the last few copies don't appear. ONce its re-ndex the missing emails appear. Any hints on fixing this, on a permanent basis.

(The Copy to Self is not on the same system as the corrupted, archived material, referred above.)

As normal, any help to solve these two queries would be much appreciated.

<FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT face=Arial size=2> <P align=left><STRONG>Corrupted archived emails:<STRIKE></STRONG></P></STRIKE> <P align=left> On my email archive, when I try to open some of (what I thought were) my backed up emails, I get this message:</P> <P align=left><EM><STRONG>This message contains binary or non-textual data that cannot be previewed within Pegasus Mail.</STRONG></EM></P></FONT></FONT><FONT size=2> <P align=left><EM><STRONG></STRONG></EM></P></FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT face=Arial size=2> <P align=left><EM><STRONG>Filename: ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ</STRONG></EM></P></FONT></FONT><FONT size=2> <P align=left><EM><STRONG></STRONG></EM></P></FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT face=Arial size=2> <P align=left><EM><STRONG>You can work with this file in the message reader's 'Attachments' page.</STRONG></EM></P></FONT></FONT><FONT size=2> <P align=left>The Attachments, Annotations and Raw View tabs are all empty.</P> <P align=left> Is there any fix for this??</P> <P align=left>***************************************</P> <P align=left><STRONG>Continual Re-indexing of Copy to Self folder required:</STRONG><STRONG> </STRONG></P> <P align=left>On my Pmail setup, unless I re-index the Copy to Self folder, the last few copies don't appear<STRONG>.</STRONG> ONce its re-ndex the missing emails appear. Any hints on fixing this, on a permanent basis.</P> <P align=left>(The Copy to Self is not on the same system as the corrupted, archived material, referred above.)</P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P> <P align=left>As normal, any help to solve these two queries would be much appreciated.</P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P></FONT>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft