Extension development
Toolbar extension/menu button extension

[quote user="Sher"]

HI all,

I am using the disable ext and have disabled the options menu to my users but I need them to be able to do the signature option.  What would be the best way to allow access to the signature options.  I thought that I could put a icon just to the signature (just need the internet one) on the toolbar.  I tried out the menu button option but did not get it to work.  I want to try out the toolbar.pm file.  Does anyone have a sample toolbar file (would like one with the signature option.) that I could download?

[/quote]

This is a line adding a button for opening the general settings, but I can't get it to work for any signature options:

0,10121,0,1845,"General settings"

[quote user="Sher"]

My goal would be to have icon for creating internet signature then have icon that would preview the internet signature.  Is this possible thru the toolbar?  I can't seem to understand the setup lines for the toolbar.  Also how does the menu button option work along with the toolbar button?  As you can see I am confused as to which option I really need to use.  Or is their a way to only disable certain options under the options menu? 

[/quote]

I doubt you can do this without creating a full blown extension.

[quote user="Sher"]<p>HI all,</p> <p>I am using the disable ext and have disabled the options menu to my users but I need them to be able to do the signature option.  What would be the best way to allow access to the signature options.  I thought that I could put a icon just to the signature (just need the internet one) on the toolbar.  I tried out the menu button option but did not get it to work.  I want to try out the toolbar.pm file.  Does anyone have a sample toolbar file (would like one with the signature option.) that I could download?</p><p>[/quote] </p><p>This is a line adding a button for opening the general settings, but I can't get it to work for any signature options:</p><p>0,10121,0,1845,"General settings" </p><p>[quote user="Sher"]</p><p>My goal would be to have icon for creating internet signature then have icon that would preview the internet signature.  Is this possible thru the toolbar?  I can't seem to understand the setup lines for the toolbar.  Also how does the menu button option work along with the toolbar button?  As you can see I am confused as to which option I really need to use.  Or is their a way to only disable certain options under the options menu?  </p><p mce_keep="true"> [/quote]</p><p mce_keep="true">I doubt you can do this without creating a full blown extension. </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

HI all,

I am using the disable ext and have disabled the options menu to my users but I need them to be able to do the signature option.  What would be the best way to allow access to the signature options.  I thought that I could put a icon just to the signature (just need the internet one) on the toolbar.  I tried out the menu button option but did not get it to work.  I want to try out the toolbar.pm file.  Does anyone have a sample toolbar file (would like one with the signature option.) that I could download?  My goal would be to have icon for creating internet signature then have icon that would preview the internet signature.  Is this possible thru the toolbar?  I can't seem to understand the setup lines for the toolbar.  Also how does the menu button option work along with the toolbar button?  As you can see I am confused as to which option I really need to use.  Or is their a way to only disable certain options under the options menu? 

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Sher

<P>HI all,</P> <P>I am using the disable ext and have disabled the options menu to my users but I need them to be able to do the signature option.  What would be the best way to allow access to the signature options.  I thought that I could put a icon just to the signature (just need the internet one) on the toolbar.  I tried out the menu button option but did not get it to work.  I want to try out the toolbar.pm file.  Does anyone have a sample toolbar file (would like one with the signature option.) that I could download?  My goal would be to have icon for creating internet signature then have icon that would preview the internet signature.  Is this possible thru the toolbar?  I can't seem to understand the setup lines for the toolbar.  Also how does the menu button option work along with the toolbar button?  As you can see I am confused as to which option I really need to use.  Or is their a way to only disable certain options under the options menu?  </P> <P>Thanks in advance for any help on this.</P> <P>Sher</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft