Community Discussions and Support
No Bottom Scroll Arrow in the File Folders of Pegasus Mail.

The problem occurs when the windows are maximized.   This

is the way I usually keep them.  I checked to see if the problem

occurs when the windows are normal.  It still does.

<>For

example, when I view the New Mail folder, whether I have the window

normal or maximized, I do not have the bottom scroll arrow.  This

also occurs when I view all of the other mail folders that I have.<>

<>Do you need any other information?

Please advise.

Thank you. 

<><>
&lt;p&gt;The problem occurs when the windows are maximized.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; This is the way I usually keep them.&amp;nbsp; I checked to see if the problem occurs when the windows are normal.&amp;nbsp; It still does.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;For example, when I view the New Mail folder, whether I have the window normal or maximized, I do not have the bottom scroll arrow.&amp;nbsp; This also occurs when I view all of the other mail folders that I have.&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;Do you need any other information?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Please advise.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;

This is whether the windows are normal or maximized.

<>Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this.

<><>I am running Pegasus Mail, version 4.41, under Windows XP.

In advance, I thank you.

<>

<><><>

&lt;p&gt;This is whether the windows are normal or maximized.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;I am running Pegasus Mail, version 4.41, under Windows XP.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;In advance, I thank you.&lt;/p&gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt; &amp;nbsp;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;

[quote user="agamemnon"]

This is whether the windows are normal or maximized.
Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this.
I am running Pegasus Mail, version 4.41, under Windows XP.
In advance, I thank you.

[/quote]

Can you be a bit more specific about the problem please?  Windows are either maximized or they are not....

[quote user=&quot;agamemnon&quot;]&lt;p&gt;This is whether the windows are normal or maximized. Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this. I am running Pegasus Mail, version 4.41, under Windows XP. In advance, I thank you.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Can you be a bit more specific about the problem please?&amp;nbsp; Windows are either maximized or they are not.... &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft