Community Discussions and Support
AW: Version 4.51 DE: template - comment is lost

OK, now it's clear what you mean. I will forward this problem to David Harris.

Sven

<P>OK, now it's clear what you mean. I will forward this problem to David Harris.</P><P>Sven</P>

I have a new problem when I am writing a new mail and use the template function "Save" - (save before sending). When I make an manual save from the template  (klick on the save - button and edit the coming window: Information, temporary or permanent....), then give the template a name, and then press O.K. When I look and open the saved messages folder then I can see that the template - name is lost. It is only shown, when the template - comment is edited in the adress window from the message.

<FONT size=2 face=Arial><FONT size=2 face=Arial> <P align=left>I have a new problem when I am writing a new mail and use the template function "Save" - (save before sending). When I make an manual save from the template  (klick on the save - button and edit the coming window: Information, temporary or permanent....), then give the template a name, and then press O.K. When I look and open the saved messages folder then I can see that the template - name is lost. It is only shown, when the template - comment is edited in the adress window from the message. </P></FONT></FONT>

Can't confirm it here with 4.51DE. Can you describe exactly what you have entered and maybe show some screen shots so that we can see what happens exactly?

Sven

<P>Can't confirm it here with 4.51DE. Can you describe exactly what you have entered and maybe show some screen shots so that we can see what happens exactly?</P><P>Sven</P><P> </P>

I have send you some screen shoots to your mail adress.

Thanks

<P>I have send you some screen shoots to your mail adress.</P> <P>Thanks</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft