Community Discussions and Support
HELP! I am new and can't send my emails!

This means that your SMTP settings in Pmail must be set to authenticate with the server. Normally by using the same credentials as your POP3 settings.

If you wish - there is a French-speaking forum called "International Pegasus Mail"

<P>This means that your SMTP settings in Pmail must be set to authenticate with the server. Normally by using the same credentials as your POP3 settings.</P> <P>If you wish - there is a French-speaking forum called "International Pegasus Mail"</P>

I just installed Pmail and was very excited about trying it out, hoping I could use it efficiently for my little business. But I must have done something wrong in my settings because I cannot send any email, even though I receive them.

Here is the error message I am getting: "550 must be authenticated"! How am I supposed to do that? Please help!

Thank you for your time and intelligence! I was amazed that the creator himself was even answering support questions!!!

Waiting for your news...

Carine [:)]

here is the exact message I am getting:

"L'acheminement du message inclus a échoué pour les raisons

suivantes rapportées soit par le système d'acheminement du

courrier vers l'hôte relais soit par le module local de

transport TCP/IP.

550 must be authenticated"

<FONT face=Arial size=2> <P align=left>I just installed Pmail and was very excited about trying it out, hoping I could use it efficiently for my little business. But I must have done something wrong in my settings because I cannot send any email, even though I receive them.</P> <P align=left>Here is the error message I am getting: "550 must be authenticated"! How am I supposed to do that? Please help! </P> <P align=left>Thank you for your time and intelligence! I was amazed that the creator himself was even answering support questions!!!</P> <P align=left>Waiting for your news...</P> <P align=left>Carine [:)]</P> <P align=left>here is the exact message I am getting:</P> <P align=left>"L'acheminement du message inclus a échoué pour les raisons</P> <P align=left>suivantes rapportées soit par le système d'acheminement du</P> <P align=left>courrier vers l'hôte relais soit par le module local de</P> <P align=left>transport TCP/IP.</P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>550 must be authenticated"</P></FONT>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft