Community Discussions and Support
v4.41-sudden glitch that crashes Pmail and freezes

I uninstalled Pegasus, rebooted and reinstalled and migrated my old

mailbox. Everything came up nicely, but the Network Configuration

problem was still there.

The only thing I can think of is that the files are being accessed by another program at the same time pml is trying to open the files for editing.  Are you sure that your anti-virus software is not scanning these files on access?

<blockquote><p>I uninstalled Pegasus, rebooted and reinstalled and migrated my old mailbox. Everything came up nicely, but the Network Configuration problem was still there.</p></blockquote><p>The only thing I can think of is that the files are being accessed by another program at the same time pml is trying to open the files for editing.  Are you sure that your anti-virus software is not scanning these files on access?</p><p> </p>

4.41 on XP-Sp3. Haven't upgraded to 4.51 yet. However, I'm suddenly experiencing a crash whenever I go to edit the Network Configuration for any identity. Pop3 or SMTP, I can add and remove, but if I click on edit, Pegasus puts up the crash screen and freezes the program. Have to to go to Task Manager to end the program. This just started today. I reinstalled 4.41, as I've done in the past when the program became a bit quirky--no change. I uninstalled Pegasus, rebooted and reinstalled and migrated my old mailbox. Everything came up nicely, but the Network Configuration problem was still there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

sam

<P>4.41 on XP-Sp3. Haven't upgraded to 4.51 yet. However, I'm suddenly experiencing a crash whenever I go to edit the Network Configuration for any identity. Pop3 or SMTP, I can add and remove, but if I click on edit, Pegasus puts up the crash screen and freezes the program. Have to to go to Task Manager to end the program. This just started today. I reinstalled 4.41, as I've done in the past when the program became a bit quirky--no change. I uninstalled Pegasus, rebooted and reinstalled and migrated my old mailbox. Everything came up nicely, but the Network Configuration problem was still there. </P> <P>Any help will be greatly appreciated.</P> <P>sam</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft