Pegasus Mail Suggestions
VBA object

Hello there,

Pegasus Mail already has an external interface. It is defined in the Extensions toolkit available on this website under Download/Pegasus Mail/ Add-ons. A new interface model will be coming out which will define more access to internal objects.

Also if you are more familiar with VBA, you could consider programming using DDE to communicate with Pegasus Mail from another application program. 

There will be a VBA code snippet available (in the downloads area) this weekend to show how MS Word can use Pegasus Mail as its mailer 

HTH

Martin 

<p>Hello there,</p><p>Pegasus Mail already has an external interface. It is defined in the Extensions toolkit available on this website under Download/Pegasus Mail/ Add-ons. A new interface model will be coming out which will define more access to internal objects. </p><p>Also if you are more familiar with VBA, you could consider programming using DDE to communicate with Pegasus Mail from another application program. </p><p>There will be a VBA code snippet available (in the downloads area) this weekend to show how MS Word can use Pegasus Mail as its mailer </p><p>HTH</p><p>  Martin </p>

Of course, it would be wonderful if a VBA object Pegasus would be developed. Especially as Pegasus is free and easy to use, developing applications that rely on Pegasus rather than on a certain programme developed by a major commercial software developer would be a joy and good advertising for Pegasus...

I must note though that I have no idea whether such VBA objects are difficult to develop, or whether they entail security issues. 

<p>Of course, it would be wonderful if a VBA object Pegasus would be developed. Especially as Pegasus is free and easy to use, developing applications that rely on Pegasus rather than on a certain programme developed by a major commercial software developer would be a joy and good advertising for Pegasus...</p><p>I must note though that I have no idea whether such VBA objects are difficult to develop, or whether they entail security issues. </p>

Hello!

I have to ask a really simple question: what would such a VBA object do? Are talking about a kind of a script that can be called when you are working in an office program, or about a program of its own?
As I am not very well versed in VBA, any and every answer is requested.

Hello! I have to ask a really simple question: what would such a VBA object do? Are talking about a kind of a script that can be called when you are working in an office program, or about a program of its own? As I am not very well versed in VBA, any and every answer is requested.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft