Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
Version 1.1.3 of the S/MIME extension | PMAIL COMMUNITY
Encryption
Version 1.1.3 of the S/MIME extension

I've just uploaded this version including sources and translation resources, any of these may be retrieved from the download section.

What's new:

• Various decoding issues have been fixed.
  • Adding new entries to the AutoList has been fixed.
  • The tree view for displaying decoded S/MIME messages now allows selection of multiple branches (e.g. attachments) for saving them all at once.
  • As usual several other fixes and minor enhancements have been applied.

<p>I've just uploaded this version including sources and translation resources, any of these may be retrieved from the <a href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/tags/S_2F00_MIME/default.aspx" mce_href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/tags/S_2F00_MIME/default.aspx" target="_blank">download section</a>.</p><p><i>What's new:</i></p><ul><li>Various decoding issues have been fixed.</li><li>Adding new entries to the AutoList has been fixed.</li><li>The tree view for displaying decoded S/MIME messages now allows selection of multiple branches (e.g. attachments) for saving them all at once.</li><li>As usual several other fixes and minor enhancements have been applied.</li></ul>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft