Announcements
Pegasus Mail v4.41 released

Pegasus Mail v4.41 is now available for public distribution in four languages (English, German, French and Italian). Originally I had not intended there to be any further releases in the v4.4 family, moving instead to development of V5, but some compelling new capabilities have persuaded me to bring out this release, which may prove to be one of the more significant in quite some time. Please click here for more information on v4.41.

Cheers / David Harris

<P>Pegasus Mail v4.41 is now available for public distribution in four languages (<EM><FONT color=#0000ff>English, German, French and Italian)</FONT></EM>. Originally I had not intended there to be any further releases in the v4.4 family, moving instead to development of V5, but some compelling new capabilities have persuaded me to bring out this release, which may prove to be one of the more significant in quite some time. Please click here for more information on v4.41.</P> <P>Cheers / David Harris</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft