Pegasus Mail Suggestions
WISHLIST - Relocate BCC

I'm using version 4.5 and it's still a pain to use bcc in conjunction with to and cc.  It shouldn't be this hard. 

This message provided to motivate David to working 28 hours per day in place of the slovenly 26 hours per day.

Cheers!

<P>I'm using version 4.5 and it's still a pain to use bcc in conjunction with to and cc.  It shouldn't be this hard. </P> <P> This message provided to motivate David to working 28 hours per day in place of the slovenly 26 hours per day.</P> <P> Cheers!</P>

Over the past 12 months or so a change in my procedures has necessitated an increase in use of the BCC facility.

Having all address modes co-located on the one tab appears to be logical.

Could you give consideration in moving the BCC from the "Special" Tab and place it beneath CC? Thanks for your consideration.

<p>Over the past 12 months or so a change in my procedures has necessitated an increase in use of the BCC facility. </p><p>Having all address modes co-located on the one tab appears to be logical. </p><p>Could you give consideration in moving the BCC from the "Special" Tab and place it beneath CC? Thanks for your consideration. </p><p>  </p>

[quote user="BMS"]Could you give consideration in moving the BCC from the "Special" Tab and place it beneath CC? Thanks for your consideration.[/quote]

No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet worked out a good way of handling to-do list items sourced from the community, so I suggest you jog my memory about this once you see messages here indicating that development on v5 is happening in earnest.

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>[quote user="BMS"]Could you give consideration in moving the BCC from the "Special" Tab and place it beneath CC? Thanks for your consideration.[/quote] No promises, but I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, I haven't yet worked out a good way of handling to-do list items sourced from the community, so I suggest you jog my memory about this once you see messages here indicating that development on v5 is happening in earnest. Cheers! -- David --  </p>

Hi !

Maybe you could open a page on your blog that you will update every time you see an interesting suggestion. For instance, suppose suggestion S has caught your attention, then after answering to the post (or not), then before leaving the community site, maybe you can take a few minutes to update your blog's page where the community suggestions are listed. Of course, I suppose you have a lot of work and coding is not going to happen magically by itself, but still I think those minutes could proved useful. Also, another advantage is that the community can see what are the suggestions so far adopted which will avoid posting the same request again.

Bye !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>Maybe you could open a page on your blog that you will update every time you see an interesting suggestion. For instance, suppose suggestion S has caught your attention, then after answering to the post (or not), then before leaving the community site, maybe you can take a few minutes to update your blog's page where the community suggestions are listed. Of course, I suppose you have a lot of work and coding is not going to happen magically by itself, but still I think those minutes could proved useful. Also, another advantage is that the community can see what are the suggestions so far adopted which will avoid posting the same request again.</p><p>Bye !</p><p>Ginhead. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft