Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
Stuck Queue IMAP | PMAIL COMMUNITY
IMAP
Stuck Queue IMAP

Check the MercuryS log and the core log to see what is happening! If the message file (.CNM) is in the right mailbox directory you should be able to collect the message with IMAP.

In case you have any realtime antivirus software running please make sure to exclude all Mercury directories from scanning.

<p>Check the MercuryS log and the core log to see what is happening! If the message file (.CNM) is in the right mailbox directory you should be able to collect the message with IMAP.</p><p>In case you have any realtime antivirus software running please make sure to exclude all Mercury directories from scanning.</p><p> </p>

I have a Mercury SMTP server that appears to be receiving mail and also the IMAP daemon running all okay on port 143. But the mail is stuck in the SMTP piece and not being delivered to IMAP so when i log on to the IMAP server with a client it says no mail present

Has anyone any ideas what this might be?

h

<p>I have a Mercury SMTP server that appears to be receiving mail and also the IMAP daemon running all okay on port 143. But the mail is stuck in the SMTP piece and not being delivered to IMAP so when i log on to the IMAP server with a client it says no mail present </p><p>Has anyone any ideas what this might be? </p><p>h </p>

I have a Mercury SMTP server that appears to be receiving mail and

also the IMAP daemon running all okay on port 143. But the mail is

stuck in the SMTP piece and not being delivered to IMAP so when i log

on to the IMAP server with a client it says no mail present

1.   Does the MercuryS log and/or MercuryS screen show any errors?

2.   Does the system log and/or core screen show any errors?

3.   Are there unprocessed QCF/QCF file pairs in the queue?

4.   Are there any *.CNM files in the users mail directory?

BTW, all the IMAP4 module is doing is looking at the mail (*.cnm files) delivered to the users mail directory  on the server. 

<blockquote><p>I have a Mercury SMTP server that appears to be receiving mail and also the IMAP daemon running all okay on port 143. But the mail is stuck in the SMTP piece and not being delivered to IMAP so when i log on to the IMAP server with a client it says no mail present </p><p>Has anyone any ideas what this might be?</p></blockquote><p>1.   Does the MercuryS log and/or MercuryS screen show any errors?</p><p>2.   Does the system log and/or core screen show any errors?</p><p>3.   Are there unprocessed QCF/QCF file pairs in the queue?</p><p>4.   Are there any *.CNM files in the users mail directory? </p><p>BTW, all the IMAP4 module is doing is looking at the mail (*.cnm files) delivered to the users mail directory  on the server.  </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Try checking the log files and the mailbox directories to start with.

/Rolf

<p>Try checking the log files and the mailbox directories to start with. </p><p>/Rolf </p>

I have a Mercury SMTP server that appears to be receiving mail and also the IMAP daemon running all okay on port 143. But the mail is stuck in the SMTP piece and not being delivered to IMAP so when i log on to the IMAP server with a client it says no mail present

pakistan 

<p>I have a Mercury SMTP server that appears to be receiving mail and also the IMAP daemon running all okay on port 143. But the mail is stuck in the SMTP piece and not being delivered to IMAP so when i log on to the IMAP server with a client it says no mail present Has anyone any ideas what this might be?</p><p> </p><p>_______________</p><p>pakistan </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft