Community Discussions and Support
Configuring Mercury for the family members

Basically you set up two local mailboxes, one for your wife and one for your self.

Point the alias you like to these mailboxes. (addr1@domain == mbox1, addr2@domain == mbox2)

For the generic address, set up a mailing list, use a real address as list name addr3@domain - then add the two alias addresses as subscribers to the list.

You need to run MercuryE and MercuryP and MercuryS.

<P>Basically you set up two local mailboxes, one for your wife and one for your self.</P> <P>Point the alias you like to these mailboxes. (addr1@domain == mbox1, addr2@domain == mbox2)</P> <P>For the generic address, set up a mailing list, use a real address as list name addr3@domain - then add the two alias addresses as subscribers to the list.</P> <P>You need to run MercuryE and MercuryP and MercuryS.</P>

Hi everyone. I'd like to know what modules I have to install and how to configure Mercury for obtaining the following:

In my family we have 3 e-mail addresses:

1) A generic e-mail address

2) My e-mail address

3) My wife's e-mail address

I'd like that all the mails that cames in the generic address will be redirected to both my address and my wife's address, while the other e-mails will be delivered only to the right address. We have a server and two notebooks.

It is possible to obtain this? I hope you can understand my poor english... Thank you in advance

Paolo 

<p>Hi everyone. I'd like to know what modules I have to install and how to configure Mercury for obtaining the following:</p><p>In my family we have 3 e-mail addresses:</p><p>1) A generic e-mail address</p><p>2) My e-mail address</p><p>3) My wife's e-mail address</p><p>I'd like that all the mails that cames in the generic address will be redirected to both my address and my wife's address, while the other e-mails will be delivered only to the right address. We have a server and two notebooks. </p><p>It is possible to obtain this? I hope you can understand my poor english... Thank you in advance</p><p>Paolo </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft