Pegasus Mail Suggestions
WISHLIST: Viewing pictures in the ATTACHMENTS WINDOW

Will do David!

BTW -  nice mug shot!

<P>Will do David!</P> <P> BTW -  nice mug shot!</P>

I wish I was able to see the full picture displayed without scolling in the "attachments window" when they are oversized. 

Every time I click on an attached picture in this window and it is oversized, I have to scroll to view it or open it in another program. 

I wish it would display it to fit the window.

<P>I wish I was able to see the full picture displayed without scolling in the "attachments window" when they are oversized.  </P> <P>Every time I click on an attached picture in this window and it is oversized, I have to scroll to view it or open it in another program.  </P> <P>I wish it would display it to fit the window.</P>

It's a fair request. I'm fairly sure TER supports image scaling, and even if it doesn't, the FreeImage library I plan to use fairly extensively in v5 will, so it *should* be possible to do something here.

Could I get you to remind me about this once you see regular messages here indicating that v5 is in full development again?

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>It's a fair request. I'm fairly sure TER supports image scaling, and even if it doesn't, the FreeImage library I plan to use fairly extensively in v5 will, so it *should* be possible to do something here. Could I get you to remind me about this once you see regular messages here indicating that v5 is in full development again? Cheers! -- David -- </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft