Pegasus Mail Suggestions
WISHLIST: Help Menu item - Link to communitty.pmail.com

It takes me to <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> </p><p> <w:WordDocument> </p><p> <w:View>Normal</w:View> </p><p> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> </p><p> <w:PunctuationKerning/> </p><p> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> </p><p> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> </p><p> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> </p><p> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> </p><p> <w:Compatibility> </p><p> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> </p><p> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> </p><p> <w:ApplyBreakingRules/> </p><p> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> </p><p> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </p><p> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </p><p> </w:Compatibility> </p><p> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </p><p> </w:WordDocument> </p><p></xml><![endif]-->http://community.pmail.com/

I then need to find and click on the "forum" button

Wait for the page to load

Then scroll down, find and click on the "Pegasus Mail Community Support" link

I think that the link would be more useful if it went directly to:

Pegasus Mail Community Support

The perfect forum for discussions or technical questions about Pegasus Mail.

This is a really good and nice and useful community.  I'm grateful to have access to it.
&lt;p&gt;It takes me to &lt;!--[if gte mso 9]&gt;&lt;xml&gt; &lt;w:WordDocument&gt; &lt;w:View&gt;Normal&lt;/w:View&gt; &lt;w:Zoom&gt;0&lt;/w:Zoom&gt; &lt;w:PunctuationKerning/&gt; &lt;w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/&gt; &lt;w:SaveIfXMLInvalid&gt;false&lt;/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid&gt; &lt;w:IgnoreMixedContent&gt;false&lt;/w:IgnoreMixedContent&gt; &lt;w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText&gt;false&lt;/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText&gt; &lt;w:Compatibility&gt; &lt;w:BreakWrappedTables/&gt; &lt;w:SnapToGridInCell/&gt; &lt;w:ApplyBreakingRules/&gt; &lt;w:WrapTextWithPunct/&gt; &lt;w:UseAsianBreakRules/&gt; &lt;w:DontGrowAutofit/&gt; &lt;/w:Compatibility&gt; &lt;w:BrowserLevel&gt;MicrosoftInternetExplorer4&lt;/w:BrowserLevel&gt; &lt;/w:WordDocument&gt; &lt;/xml&gt;&lt;![endif]--&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&#039;Times New Roman&#039;; mso-fareast-font-family:&#039;Times New Roman&#039;;mso-bidi-font-family:&#039;Angsana New&#039;; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:TH&quot;&gt;http://community.pmail.com/&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I then need to find and click on the &quot;forum&quot; button&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Wait for the page to load &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Then scroll down, find and click on the &quot;Pegasus Mail Community Support&quot; link&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I think that the link would be more useful if it went directly to: &lt;/p&gt;&lt;h2 class=&quot;CommonTitle&quot;&gt;Pegasus Mail Community Support&lt;/h2&gt; &lt;div class=&quot;CommonDescription&quot;&gt;The perfect forum for discussions or technical questions about Pegasus Mail.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;CommonDescription&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;CommonDescription&quot;&gt;This is a really good and nice and useful community.&amp;nbsp; I&#039;m grateful to have access to it. &lt;/div&gt;

I wish I had a link in the pmail help menu to this forum!!!

I wish I had a link in the pmail help menu to this forum!!!

[quote user="Coach"]I wish I had a link in the pmail help menu to this forum!!![/quote]

This is indeed planned for the next version.

&lt;p&gt;[quote user=&quot;Coach&quot;]I wish I had a link in the pmail help menu to this forum!!![/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This is indeed planned for the next version.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

The site has only been live since the beginning of May 2007.

The site has only been live since the beginning of May 2007.

[quote user="Peter Strömblad"]The site has only been live since the beginning of May 2007.[/quote]

Yup!  Just thinking ahead.  (is it ready yet?!?!?)  :-)

&lt;P&gt;[quote user=&quot;Peter Str&ouml;mblad&quot;]The site has only been live since the beginning of May 2007.[/quote]&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Yup!&amp;nbsp; Just thinking ahead.&amp;nbsp; (is it ready yet?!?!?)&amp;nbsp; :-)&lt;/P&gt;

It would be a little nicer if the nice link in the help menu of Pegasus took us to:

http://community.pmail.com/forums/10/ShowForum.aspx

Thanks for a terrific email client. [:)]

&lt;p&gt;It would be a little nicer if the nice link in the help menu of Pegasus took us to:&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;http://community.pmail.com/forums/10/ShowForum.aspx &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks for a terrific email client.&amp;nbsp;[:)] &lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft