Developer's musings
The best of the festive season

Just a short post to wish everyone a wonderful festive season - have a Happy Christmas, and let's look forward to a prosperous New Year - in fact, "New Decade"! (Scary, isn't it).

Pegasus Mail v4.52. with fixes for Windows 7, is now ready, and will be out between Christmas and New Year. In the New Year itself, January is likely to be quiet on the public front, but things should start heating up in February.

To everyone who has supported me this year, especially my beta test team and all those who have signed up for the Pegasus Mail Thousand (about 500 so far), my thanks for all your help and backing: please accept my warmest wishes and have a wondeful break.

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>Just a short post to wish everyone a wonderful festive season - have a Happy Christmas, and let's look forward to a prosperous New Year - in fact, "New Decade"! (Scary, isn't it). Pegasus Mail v4.52. with fixes for Windows 7, is now ready, and will be out between Christmas and New Year. In the New Year itself, January is likely to be quiet on the public front, but things should start heating up in February. To everyone who has supported me this year, especially my beta test team and all those who have signed up for the Pegasus Mail Thousand (about 500 so far), my thanks for all your help and backing: please accept my warmest wishes and have a wondeful break. Cheers! -- David -- </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft