Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
PM-PGP & PM-SMIME on new systems | PMAIL COMMUNITY
Encryption
PM-PGP & PM-SMIME on new systems

If setting up PM-PGP or PM-SMIME on new systems resp. new machines you may encounter problems with decrypting HTML message bodies encoded with PGP/MIME or S/MIME - and with the context help of both extensions' configuration dialog: This is due to the fact that all this requires an HTML converter module coming with certain versions of MS Office, MS Works, WordPad or the respective viewers only (i.e. it's not part of the native OS). I can most probably provide a fix within the forseeable future, I'm currently busy with setting up a Windows 7 system and an upgraded development environment.

If setting up PM-PGP or PM-SMIME on new systems resp. new machines you may encounter problems with decrypting HTML message bodies encoded with PGP/MIME or S/MIME - and with the context help of both extensions' configuration dialog: This is due to the fact that all this requires an HTML converter module coming with certain versions of MS Office, MS Works, WordPad or the respective viewers only (i.e. it's not part of the native OS). I can most probably provide a fix within the forseeable future, I'm currently busy with setting up a Windows 7 system and an upgraded development environment.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft