Community Discussions and Support
Betreft: Cannot launch Pegasus mail v 4.51 [Solved]

Phons van Oploo. That solved it. I was lucky there was only one .cnm file. For information it was located in the 'Admin' folder. I couldn't find a 'New mail' folder.

Many thanks.

<p>Phons van Oploo. That solved it. I was lucky there was only one .cnm file. For information it was located in the 'Admin' folder. I couldn't find a 'New mail' folder.</p><p>Many thanks. </p>

When I try to launch, I get 'Mailbox locked' and when I click 'Continue' the program hangs with the legend 'Opening new mail folder'. I have tried re installing Pegasus and also restoring 'winpm 32.exe' to no avail. I wonder if I restore the 'Main. pmm' file if this might help. Can anybody help please?

This problem occured whilst attempting to download mail from the server. Previously the program has worked since this version was released.

The environment is Win XP home SP3

Best regards

<p>When I try to launch, I get 'Mailbox locked' and when I click 'Continue' the program hangs with the legend 'Opening new mail folder'. I have tried re installing Pegasus and also restoring 'winpm 32.exe' to no avail. I wonder if I restore the 'Main. pmm' file if this might help. Can anybody help please?</p><p>This problem occured whilst attempting to download mail from the server. Previously the program has worked since this version was released. </p><p>The environment is Win XP home SP3 </p><p>Best regards </p>

Bejam,

Try this: remove the new mail (*.cnm files) from the new mail folder and try again. If it opens you can put the files back one at a time until you find the problem message.

Bejam, Try this: remove the new mail (*.cnm files) from the new mail folder and try again. If it opens you can put the files back one at a time until you find the problem message.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft