Community Discussions and Support
Unreadable Font size in From, Subject, Date/time, mail folder columns.

Using version 4.52 with Win 7 pro. I have previously migrated Pmail from two XP machines to Win7 machines as one of the advantages is easy transfer of the mail folder. No problem with either and the icon issue in Win7 is solved with 4.52 . I have now attempted another migration in exactly the same procedure and have virtually unreadable font in mail folders message list columns. I have tried copying the fonts from a machine which is working well, using the .ini file from a good configuration, clean installs and update installs.Changing the display font size has no effect. I have read Davids' explanation elsewhere but have not found any fixes posted. Has anyone come up with the solution?

Using version 4.52 with Win 7 pro. I have previously migrated Pmail from two XP machines to Win7 machines as one of the advantages is easy transfer of the mail folder. No problem with either and the icon issue in Win7 is solved with 4.52 . I have now attempted another migration in exactly the same procedure and have virtually unreadable font in mail folders message list columns. I have tried copying the fonts from a machine which is working well, using the .ini file from a good configuration, clean installs and update installs.Changing the display font size has no effect. I have read Davids' explanation elsewhere but have not found any fixes posted. Has anyone come up with the solution?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft