Community Discussions and Support
New Message Default Text Color

Hello!

Is the option "Use system-defined colours in Pegasus Mail's controls" of any help? You find it at "Tools" | "Options" | "General setting" | "Basic settings".
She may try it and see whether checking or unchecking it matters.

Hello! Is the option "Use system-defined colours in Pegasus Mail's controls" of any help? You find it at "Tools" | "Options" | "General setting" | "Basic settings". She may try it and see whether checking or unchecking it matters.

One of my users has her default windows settings as a light purple background. 

When she creates a new message in pmail, the light green text is almost invisible.  She can easily change the text to black with each new message.  Is there a way to set the default color to black so that she doens't have to change it each time. 

Thank You.

]\/[

PS She is our last pmail user out of 400 and I'll support her on it as long as I can.

<P>One of my users has her default windows settings as a light purple background. </P> <P> When she creates a new message in pmail, the light green text is almost invisible.  She can easily change the text to black with each new message.  Is there a way to set the default color to black so that she doens't have to change it each time.  </P> <P> Thank You.</P> <P>]\/[</P> <P>PS She is our last pmail user out of 400 and I'll support her on it as long as I can.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft