Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Copy and paste for mailing lists

Is this address displayed as a formed E-Mail address, green & underlined on my screen YMMV ?

If so then right click > save to clipboard > open Dlist ("F6") > search (paste from clipboard)

there is probably a better way but tiis does work

<p>Is this address displayed as a formed E-Mail address, green & underlined on my screen YMMV ?</p><p> If so then right click > save to clipboard > open Dlist ("F6") > search (paste from clipboard) </p><p>there is probably a better way but tiis does work  </p>

In  the 3.x versions of Pegasus Mail, one could simply copy a mail address from an incoming message and paste it into a mailing list. It is a pity that this feature has been dropped / lost in v4.41.

Martin

<p>In  the 3.x versions of Pegasus Mail, one could simply copy a mail address from an incoming message and paste it into a mailing list. It is a pity that this feature has been dropped / lost in v4.41. </p><p>Martin</p><p> </p>

You can right-click in a message and add the sender to a distribution list.  Similarly if you right-click the address in the header display.

Perhaps I have misunderstood your question?

<P>You can right-click in a message and add the sender to a distribution list.  Similarly if you right-click the address in the header display.</P> <P>Perhaps I have misunderstood your question?</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

[quote user="Martin"]

In  the 3.x versions of Pegasus Mail, one could simply copy a mail address from an incoming message and paste it into a mailing list. It is a pity that this feature has been dropped / lost in v4.41.

[/quote]

Even without the "add to distribution list" option, it's actually *easier* in v4 than it was in earlier versions, even manually - just right-click the address and choose "Copy address to clipboard", then open the dlist, click in the right-hand pane where you want the address to go and press Ctrl+V.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="Martin"]<p>In  the 3.x versions of Pegasus Mail, one could simply copy a mail address from an incoming message and paste it into a mailing list. It is a pity that this feature has been dropped / lost in v4.41. </p>[/quote] Even without the "add to distribution list" option, it's actually *easier* in v4 than it was in earlier versions, even manually - just right-click the address and choose "Copy address to clipboard", then open the dlist, click in the right-hand pane where you want the address to go and press Ctrl+V. Cheers! -- David --

Hi, and how I could ease remove from ML an address in the message body (not the sender)?

Hi, and how I could ease remove from ML an address in the message body (not the sender)?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft