Mercury Suggestions
IMAP Filtering.

It works well, kills most of the spam and just works... But I need to filter my IMAP Mail.

It works well, kills most of the spam and just works... But I need to filter my IMAP Mail.

I know I've asked about this before..  but it's been a while ;)
Any chance of having some form of IMAP mail filtering adding to Mercury32 ?

For the last few weeks I've had to use my ISP's mail server and it works well allowing me to create simple filters to move IMAP mail to either global accounts or user specific accounts / folders.

Now I want to go back to Mercury32, but Mail Filtering is something I'm going to miss.
I have found with Mercury that I get a lot less spam/junk, but I'll still miss the IMAP Filtering.

Has anyone found a way to do this yet ? or any news on it being added ?

Many Thanks.

<p>I know I've asked about this before..  but it's been a while ;) Any chance of having some form of IMAP mail filtering adding to Mercury32 ?</p><p>For the last few weeks I've had to use my ISP's mail server and it works well allowing me to create simple filters to move IMAP mail to either global accounts or user specific accounts / folders.</p><p>Now I want to go back to Mercury32, but Mail Filtering is something I'm going to miss. I have found with Mercury that I get a lot less spam/junk, but I'll still miss the IMAP Filtering.</p><p>Has anyone found a way to do this yet ? or any news on it being added ?</p><p>Many Thanks. </p>

This is part of the new mailstore development for Mercury (http://community.pmail.com/blogs/winpmail/archive/2009/10/21/the-next-generation-of-mail-store.aspx).

/Rolf 

<p>This is part of the new mailstore development for Mercury (<a href="http://community.pmail.com/blogs/winpmail/archive/2009/10/21/the-next-generation-of-mail-store.aspx">http://community.pmail.com/blogs/winpmail/archive/2009/10/21/the-next-generation-of-mail-store.aspx</a>).</p><p>/Rolf </p>

Thanks Rolf.
Any ideas one time scales ?

The amount of SPAM I'm getting using my ISP is crazy, but at least I can filter it [:S]

I need to sort something, so it's Mercury, ISP or another mail server...

Any suggestions ?

<p>Thanks Rolf. Any ideas one time scales ?</p><p>The amount of SPAM I'm getting using my ISP is crazy, but at least I can filter it [:S]</p><p>I need to sort something, so it's Mercury, ISP or another mail server... Any suggestions ? </p>

Hi

I've not asked about this for a while.
Any news on IMAP filtering within Mercury32 yet ?

Currently I'm still using my ISP's MailServer, but the spam is getting crazy.

So I'd like to move back to Mercury.
It works well, kills most of the spam and just works...  But I need to filter my IMAP Mail.

Any idea if / when we will see this ?

Thanks

<p>Hi</p><p>I've not asked about this for a while. Any news on IMAP filtering within Mercury32 yet ?</p><p>Currently I'm still using my ISP's MailServer, but the spam is getting crazy. </p><p>So I'd like to move back to Mercury. It works well, kills most of the spam and just works...  But I need to filter my IMAP Mail.</p><p>Any idea if / when we will see this ?</p><p>Thanks </p>

I'm interested in finding out when this may be added to Mercury !
Or is there anyone working on a daemon that could do this ?

Thanks

<p>I'm interested in finding out when this may be added to Mercury ! Or is there anyone working on a daemon that could do this ?</p><p>Thanks </p>

The new architecture for mailstore that is being created for Mercury by David Harris will allow IMAP filtering, and will provide a daemon interface for IMAP.

/Rolf 

<p>The new architecture for mailstore that is being created for Mercury by David Harris will allow IMAP filtering, and will provide a daemon interface for IMAP.</p><p>/Rolf </p>

Thanks.
Any idea when we may see this ?

My users are really pushing for this now.

Cheers

Martin

<p>Thanks. Any idea when we may see this ? </p><p>My users are really pushing for this now.</p><p>Cheers</p><p>Martin </p>

It's in the next major release of Mercury (and Pegasus), but I can unfortunately not predict the date yet.

/Rolf 

<p>It's in the next major release of Mercury (and Pegasus), but I can unfortunately not predict the date yet.</p><p>/Rolf </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft