Community Discussions and Support
Client does not have permissions to send as this sender

> he configurado el correo saliente y ahora logré la autenticación correcta para el envío pero pegasus me devuelve este error
> 550 5.7.1  Client does not have permissions to send as this sender
>  
> ¿cómo lo puedo solucionar?
> Gracias, desde ya
>
> I've configured the outgoing email and now I got the correct authentication for sending but I get this error pegasus
>
> 550 5.7.1 Client not does have permissions to send as this sender
>
> How I can fix it?
>
> Thank you, from now

Looks like you do not have the proper authentication for this sender

David Harris has implemented ESMTP AUTH CRAM-MD5 for WinPMail.  It does a SMTP authentication in accordance with RFCs 2554 and 2195.  It will also do the LOGIN and the strange MS AUTH=LOGIN.

Go to Tools | Internet  options | (Sending) SMTP, edit the SMTP configuration, select the "Security" tab and then select the SMTP Authorization option as specified by your ISP.  Most require the the second or third SMTP Authorization option

There are some ISPs that advertise CRAM-MD5 but do not support it.  In this case you should try using v4.5 or later.  It has an option to fall back to the less secure options.

Do not use CRAM-MD5 authentication even if it is advertised  

The process of logging into the SMTP server to authenticate your identity can take a variety of forms: the server "advertises" the forms it understands, and Pegasus Mail looks through that list, choosing the most secure form it recognizes. Some forms are very "weak", in that they either transmit your credentials as clear text or in a form that can be easily broken, while other forms are "strong", in the sense that it is very difficult to work out your credentials simply by observing the exchange of data between the two programs. Unfortunately, one of the strongest forms of authentication, called CRAM-MD5, is commonly misconfigured on SMTP servers, even at quite reputable ISPs - the server will advertise that it supports it, but will actually fail any attempt to use it. Getting the ISP to realize that they are at fault is a lost cause in most cases - it's almost always easier simply to check this control, which tells Pegasus Mail never to use CRAM-MD5 for this server. You should be aware that you reduce the security of your connection by checking this control: CRAM-MD5 is the only commonly-used authentication form that offers reasonable security, and by disabling it, you force Pegasus Mail to use less secure methods... But sometimes you may decide that being able to send mail is more important than being able to do it securely. The choice is yours.
Parece que no tienen la debida autenticación de este remitente

David Harris ha puesto en marcha ESMTP AUTH CRAM-MD5 para WinPMail. Lo hace de una autenticación SMTP, de acuerdo con RFC 2554 y 2195. También se hará el LOGIN y el extraño MS AUTH LOGIN =.

Ir a Herramientas | Opciones de Internet | (envío) SMTP, modificar la configuración de SMTP, seleccione la pestaña "Seguridad" y luego seleccione la opción Autorización SMTP tal como se especifica por su ISP. La mayoría requiere el la segunda o tercera opción SMTP autorización

Hay algunos proveedores de Internet que anuncian CRAM-MD5, pero no lo apoyo. En este caso deberías intentar usar v4.5 o posterior. Tiene la opción de recurrir a las opciones menos seguras.

No utilizar la autenticación CRAM-MD5, incluso si se anuncia

El proceso de registro en el servidor de SMTP para autenticar su identidad puede adoptar diversas formas: el servidor "anuncia" las formas que entiende, y Pegasus Mail mira a través de esa lista, la elección de la forma más segura que reconoce. Algunas formas son muy "débiles", en que, o bien transmitir sus credenciales como texto o en una forma que puede romperse con facilidad, mientras que otras formas son "fuertes", en el sentido de que es muy difícil de resolver sus credenciales simplemente al observar el intercambio de datos entre los dos programas. Desafortunadamente, una de las formas más fuertes de autenticación, llamado CRAM-MD5, es incorrectas más comunes en los servidores de SMTP, incluso a los ISPs muy buena reputación - el servidor publicidad que da soporte, pero en realidad se producirá un error cualquier intento de uso. Obtener el ISP para darse cuenta de que tienen la culpa es una causa perdida en la mayoría de los casos - es casi siempre más fácil simplemente para comprobar este control, que dice Pegasus Mail no utilizar nunca CRAM-MD5 para este servidor. Usted debe ser consciente de que reducir la seguridad de su conexión marcando este control: CRAM-MD5 es la forma de autenticación sólo de uso común que ofrece una seguridad razonable, y mediante la desactivación de ella, la fuerza de Pegasus Mail para utilizar métodos menos seguros ... Pero a veces usted puede decidir que ser capaz de enviar correo es más importante que ser capaz de hacerlo con seguridad. La elección es suya.

> he configurado el correo saliente y ahora logré la autenticación correcta para el envío pero pegasus me devuelve este error > 550 5.7.1  Client does not have permissions to send as this sender >   > ¿cómo lo puedo solucionar? > Gracias, desde ya > > I've configured the outgoing email and now I got the correct authentication for sending but I get this error pegasus > > 550 5.7.1 Client not does have permissions to send as this sender > > How I can fix it? > > Thank you, from now Looks like you do not have the proper authentication for this sender David Harris has implemented ESMTP AUTH CRAM-MD5 for WinPMail.  It does a SMTP authentication in accordance with RFCs 2554 and 2195.  It will also do the LOGIN and the strange MS AUTH=LOGIN. Go to Tools | Internet  options | (Sending) SMTP, edit the SMTP configuration, select the "Security" tab and then select the SMTP Authorization option as specified by your ISP.  Most require the the second or third SMTP Authorization option There are some ISPs that advertise CRAM-MD5 but do not support it.  In this case you should try using v4.5 or later.  It has an option to fall back to the less secure options. Do not use CRAM-MD5 authentication even if it is advertised   The process of logging into the SMTP server to authenticate your identity can take a variety of forms: the server "advertises" the forms it understands, and Pegasus Mail looks through that list, choosing the most secure form it recognizes. Some forms are very "weak", in that they either transmit your credentials as clear text or in a form that can be easily broken, while other forms are "strong", in the sense that it is very difficult to work out your credentials simply by observing the exchange of data between the two programs. Unfortunately, one of the strongest forms of authentication, called CRAM-MD5, is commonly misconfigured on SMTP servers, even at quite reputable ISPs - the server will advertise that it supports it, but will actually fail any attempt to use it. Getting the ISP to realize that they are at fault is a lost cause in most cases - it's almost always easier simply to check this control, which tells Pegasus Mail never to use CRAM-MD5 for this server. You should be aware that you reduce the security of your connection by checking this control: CRAM-MD5 is the only commonly-used authentication form that offers reasonable security, and by disabling it, you force Pegasus Mail to use less secure methods... But sometimes you may decide that being able to send mail is more important than being able to do it securely. The choice is yours. Parece que no tienen la debida autenticación de este remitente David Harris ha puesto en marcha ESMTP AUTH CRAM-MD5 para WinPMail. Lo hace de una autenticación SMTP, de acuerdo con RFC 2554 y 2195. También se hará el LOGIN y el extraño MS AUTH LOGIN =. Ir a Herramientas | Opciones de Internet | (envío) SMTP, modificar la configuración de SMTP, seleccione la pestaña "Seguridad" y luego seleccione la opción Autorización SMTP tal como se especifica por su ISP. La mayoría requiere el la segunda o tercera opción SMTP autorización Hay algunos proveedores de Internet que anuncian CRAM-MD5, pero no lo apoyo. En este caso deberías intentar usar v4.5 o posterior. Tiene la opción de recurrir a las opciones menos seguras. No utilizar la autenticación CRAM-MD5, incluso si se anuncia El proceso de registro en el servidor de SMTP para autenticar su identidad puede adoptar diversas formas: el servidor "anuncia" las formas que entiende, y Pegasus Mail mira a través de esa lista, la elección de la forma más segura que reconoce. Algunas formas son muy "débiles", en que, o bien transmitir sus credenciales como texto o en una forma que puede romperse con facilidad, mientras que otras formas son "fuertes", en el sentido de que es muy difícil de resolver sus credenciales simplemente al observar el intercambio de datos entre los dos programas. Desafortunadamente, una de las formas más fuertes de autenticación, llamado CRAM-MD5, es incorrectas más comunes en los servidores de SMTP, incluso a los ISPs muy buena reputación - el servidor publicidad que da soporte, pero en realidad se producirá un error cualquier intento de uso. Obtener el ISP para darse cuenta de que tienen la culpa es una causa perdida en la mayoría de los casos - es casi siempre más fácil simplemente para comprobar este control, que dice Pegasus Mail no utilizar nunca CRAM-MD5 para este servidor. Usted debe ser consciente de que reducir la seguridad de su conexión marcando este control: CRAM-MD5 es la forma de autenticación sólo de uso común que ofrece una seguridad razonable, y mediante la desactivación de ella, la fuerza de Pegasus Mail para utilizar métodos menos seguros ... Pero a veces usted puede decidir que ser capaz de enviar correo es más importante que ser capaz de hacerlo con seguridad. La elección es suya.

i'm running win 2000, mail is received, but when i try to send following error occurs;(even i've increased time to 90 seconds)

*] Connection established to "host address"
>> 0039 220 "xyz.net.pk"ESMTP Netscape
<< 0023 EHLO [my ip address]
>> 0067 250-"xyz.net.pk" Hello [ISA server address], pleased to meet you
>> 0025 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
>> 0016 250-PIPELINING
>> 0014 250-8BITMIME
>> 0010 250-SIZE
>> 0009 250-DSN
>> 0010 250-ETRN
>> 0030 250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5
>> 0015 250-DELIVERBY
>> 0010 250 HELP
<< 0047 MAIL FROM:<my@xyz.net.pk> SIZE=414
8: Socket read timeout.

&lt;P&gt;i&#039;m running win 2000, mail is received, but when i try to send following error occurs;(even i&#039;ve increased time to 90 seconds)&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;*] Connection established to &quot;host address&quot; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0039 220&amp;nbsp;&quot;xyz.net.pk&quot;ESMTP Netscape &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0023 EHLO [my ip address] &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0067 250-&quot;xyz.net.pk&quot; Hello [ISA server address], pleased to meet you &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0025 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0016 250-PIPELINING &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0014 250-8BITMIME &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-SIZE &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0009 250-DSN &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-ETRN &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0030 250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0015 250-DELIVERBY &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250 HELP &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0047 MAIL FROM:&amp;lt;&lt;A href=&quot;mailto:my@xyz.net.pk&quot;&gt;my@xyz.net.pk&lt;/A&gt;&amp;gt; SIZE=414 8: Socket read timeout.&lt;/P&gt;

"Socket read timeout" simply means that Pegasus Mail has waited for x seconds (the value you defined) for a response from the server and hasn't received one.

Since it looks like your ISP is using sendmail, it could be that they're attempting to resolve the sender address: in some cases, that can cause very long delays - sometimes up to five or so minutes. Try increasing your timeout to 300 seconds and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't (i.e, the message eventually goes through), then you might like to have a word with your ISP and see if they can tweak their sendmail configuration. If 300 seconds doesn't work, then you may have a connection or routing problem of some kind, especially if you're working on a flaky dialup connection.

Cheers!

-- David --

&lt;p&gt;&quot;Socket read timeout&quot; simply means that Pegasus Mail has waited for x seconds (the value you defined) for a response from the server and hasn&#039;t received one. Since it looks like your ISP is using sendmail, it could be that they&#039;re attempting to resolve the sender address: in some cases, that can cause very long delays - sometimes up to five or so minutes. Try increasing your timeout to 300 seconds and see if the problem persists. If it doesn&#039;t (i.e, the message eventually goes through), then you might like to have a word with your ISP and see if they can tweak their sendmail configuration. If 300 seconds doesn&#039;t work, then you may have a connection or routing problem of some kind, especially if you&#039;re working on a flaky dialup connection. Cheers! -- David -- &amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

On 13 Jun 2007 Pegasus Mail & Mercury - Automated Email  wrote:

> i'm running win 2000, mail is received, but when i try to
> send following error occurs;(even i've increased time to 90
> seconds)
>
>  
>
> *] Connection established to "host address"
> >> 0039 220 "xyz.net.pk"ESMTP Netscape
> << 0023 EHLO [my ip address]
> >> 0067 250-"xyz.net.pk" Hello [ISA server address], pleased to meet you
> >> 0025 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
> >> 0016 250-PIPELINING
> >> 0014 250-8BITMIME
> >> 0010 250-SIZE
> >> 0009 250-DSN
> >> 0010 250-ETRN
> >> 0030 250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5
> >> 0015 250-DELIVERBY
> >> 0010 250 HELP
> << 0047 MAIL FROM:<my@xyz.net.pk> SIZE=414
> 8: Socket read timeout.
>

I suspect a packet fragmentation problem here.  A POP3/SMTP transmissions may fail if the MTU packet size is so large that a packet is fragmented.  In many cases the receiving system router blocks the receiving servers "packets fragmented" response to the sending system using "MTU Discovery".  These oversize packets are not accepted and so are resent.  This results in a timeout, generally at the end of the message transmission but it can be anywhere in the process.  You need to reduce the MTU size. Windows defaults to a 1500 MTU and many routers and DSL connections need 1492.  You might simply want to turn off the MTU Discovery operation.

You might want to get a copy of SG TCP Optimizer that I find quite handy.  http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php  This little utility will allow you to test your MTU for maximum size without fragmentation against specific servers.  If will also make it easy to adjust the MTU.  

And finally, does this computer, by chance, happen to have an NVidia NForce 4 chipset on the motherboard?  If so, many other have had this exact problem, and it turned out to be an optimization setting for the built in NIC which caused the problems with packet fragmentation. Disabling the advanced optimization capability called "checksum offload" made all the problems of sending SMTP mail via WinPMail disappear.

On 13 Jun 2007 Pegasus Mail &amp;amp; Mercury - Automated Email&amp;nbsp; wrote: &amp;gt; i&#039;m running win 2000, mail is received, but when i try to &amp;gt; send following error occurs;(even i&#039;ve increased time to 90 &amp;gt; seconds) &amp;gt; &amp;gt; &amp;nbsp; &amp;gt; &amp;gt; *] Connection established to &quot;host address&quot; &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0039 220&amp;nbsp;&quot;xyz.net.pk&quot;ESMTP Netscape &amp;gt; &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0023 EHLO [my ip address] &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0067 250-&quot;xyz.net.pk&quot; Hello [ISA server address], pleased to meet you &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0025 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0016 250-PIPELINING &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0014 250-8BITMIME &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-SIZE &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0009 250-DSN &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250-ETRN &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0030 250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0015 250-DELIVERBY &amp;gt; &amp;gt;&amp;gt; 0010 250 HELP &amp;gt; &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 0047 MAIL FROM:&amp;lt;my@xyz.net.pk&amp;gt; SIZE=414 &amp;gt; 8: Socket read timeout. &amp;gt; I suspect a packet fragmentation problem here.&amp;nbsp; A POP3/SMTP transmissions may fail if the MTU packet size is so large that a packet is fragmented.&amp;nbsp; In many cases the receiving system router blocks the receiving servers &quot;packets fragmented&quot; response to the sending system using &quot;MTU Discovery&quot;.&amp;nbsp; These oversize packets are not accepted and so are resent.&amp;nbsp; This results in a timeout, generally at the end of the message transmission but it can be anywhere in the process.&amp;nbsp; You need to reduce the MTU size. Windows defaults to a 1500 MTU and many routers and DSL connections need 1492.&amp;nbsp; You might simply want to turn off the MTU Discovery operation. You might want to get a copy of SG TCP Optimizer that I find quite handy.&amp;nbsp; http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php&amp;nbsp; This little utility will allow you to test your MTU for maximum size without fragmentation against specific servers.&amp;nbsp; If will also make it easy to adjust the MTU. &amp;nbsp; And finally, does this computer, by chance, happen to have an NVidia NForce 4 chipset on the motherboard?&amp;nbsp; If so, many other have had this exact problem, and it turned out to be an optimization setting for the built in NIC which caused the problems with packet fragmentation. Disabling the advanced optimization capability called &quot;checksum offload&quot; made all the problems of sending SMTP mail via WinPMail disappear.

i've changed time from 90 to 300 seconds but problem persists.

following error occure; 

Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following

reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail

relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module:

550 5.7.1 my@yahoo.com... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [ISA server ip address]

&lt;FONT size=2&gt; &lt;P align=left mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left&gt;i&#039;ve changed time from 90 to 300 seconds but problem persists.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left&gt;following error occure;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left&gt;Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left&gt;reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left&gt;relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module:&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P align=left&gt;550 5.7.1 my&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;FONT color=#008000 size=2&gt;&lt;A href=&quot;mailto:my@yahoo.com&quot;&gt;@yahoo.com&lt;/A&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT size=2&gt;... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [ISA server ip address]&lt;/P&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;

[quote user="sara"] 550 5.7.1 my@yahoo.com... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [ISA server ip address][/quote]

That would appear to be a problem at your ISP's outgoing server.  Have they changed configuration recrently, or started to require authentication? (Sometimes this is done by a POP before SMTP method - collect before send.)

&lt;P&gt;[quote user=&quot;sara&quot;]&lt;FONT size=2&gt;&amp;nbsp;550 5.7.1 my&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;FONT color=#008000 size=2&gt;&lt;A href=&quot;mailto:my@yahoo.com&quot; mce_href=&quot;mailto:my@yahoo.com&quot;&gt;@yahoo.com&lt;/A&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT size=2&gt;... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [ISA server ip address]&lt;/FONT&gt;[/quote]&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;That would appear to be a problem at your ISP&#039;s outgoing server.&amp;nbsp; Have they changed configuration recrently, or started to require authentication? (Sometimes this is done by a POP before SMTP method - collect before send.)&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;

[quote user="sara"] 550 5.7.1 my@yahoo.com... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [ISA server ip address][/quote]

This sounds to me like the mail server is refusing to send because you are connecting from a machine it doesn't think is connected via its own network.

This is an anti-spam precaution.  Allowing anyone to connect to a mail server and use it for sending on their outgoing messages is known as 'open mail relaying' and is widely frowned upon because it offers an open season to spammers.  Therefore, ISPs only allow users connected via their own network to send outgoing messages through their mail servers.

Who is your ISP, and how are you connecting to the Internet at the times when these errors occur?

&lt;P&gt;[quote user=&quot;sara&quot;]&lt;FONT size=2&gt; 550 5.7.1 my&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;FONT color=#008000 size=2&gt;&lt;A href=&quot;mailto:my@yahoo.com&quot; mce_href=&quot;mailto:my@yahoo.com&quot;&gt;@yahoo.com&lt;/A&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT size=2&gt;... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [ISA server ip address]&lt;/FONT&gt;[/quote]&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;This sounds to me like the mail server is refusing to send because you are connecting from a machine it doesn&#039;t think is connected via its own network.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;This is an anti-spam precaution.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;Allowing anyone to connect to a mail server and use it for sending on their outgoing messages is known as &#039;open mail relaying&#039; and is widely frowned upon because it offers an open season to spammers.&amp;nbsp; Therefore, ISPs only allow users connected via their own network to send outgoing messages through their mail servers.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Who is your ISP, and how are you connecting to the Internet at the times when these errors occur?&lt;/P&gt;

Yes, it looks like it can't authenticate her.

Has your ISP got a webpage where you can check exactly what it's expecting for a username, Sara? For example, sometimes the domain is included in the username, sometimes not. Also, do they want SMTP authentication? It's here:

Tools > Internet Options > Sending (SMTP)

Highlight the name there and click "Edit".  On the "Security" tab you've got some options there. They may require you to log in, or to do POP before SMTP. Again, they should have a page with the email client set-up details.

&lt;p&gt;Yes, it looks like it can&#039;t authenticate her.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Has your ISP got a webpage where you can check exactly what it&#039;s expecting for a username, Sara? For example, sometimes the domain is included in the username, sometimes not. Also, do they want SMTP authentication? It&#039;s here:&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Tools &amp;gt; Internet Options &amp;gt; Sending (SMTP)&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Highlight the name there and click &quot;Edit&quot;. &nbsp;On the &quot;Security&quot; tab you&#039;ve got some options there. They may require you to log in, or to do POP before SMTP. Again, they should have a page with the email client set-up details.&lt;/p&gt;

he configurado el correo saliente y ahora logré la autenticación correcta para el envío pero pegasus me devuelve este error

550 5.7.1  Client does not have permissions to send as this sender

¿cómo lo puedo solucionar?

Gracias, desde ya

Guillermo Pérez

Argentina

he configurado el correo saliente y ahora logr&eacute; la autenticaci&oacute;n correcta para el env&iacute;o pero pegasus me devuelve este error &lt;FONT size=2&gt;&lt;FONT size=2&gt; &lt;P&gt;550 5.7.1&amp;nbsp; &lt;/FONT&gt;Client does not have permissions to send as this sender&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;&iquest;c&oacute;mo lo puedo solucionar?&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Gracias, desde ya &lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Guillermo P&eacute;rez&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Argentina&lt;/P&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft