Community Discussions and Support
Lost my link to my archived folders (years of content)

bumbled around and managed to reconnect the archive directory - not sure what i did but all my 200+ folders are "back again" - all fixed!!!<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

bumbled around and managed to reconnect the archive directory - not sure what i did but all my 200+ folders are &quot;back again&quot; - all fixed!!!&lt;input id=&quot;gwProxy&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot;&gt;&lt;!--Session data--&gt;&lt;input onclick=&quot;if(typeof(jsCall)==&#039;function&#039;){jsCall();}else{setTimeout(&#039;jsCall()&#039;,500);}&quot; id=&quot;jsProxy&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot;&gt;&lt;div id=&quot;refHTML&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

I have been using Pegasus for years and am now on version 4.52 - I have been archiving old emails for years to another folder in the same directory as the pmail folder, and that folders and all contents seem to still be there and intact.  However, I seem to have "lost" my connection within pmail to see those archived folders - I know that I was moved a lot of stuff in early January, as part of my annual cleanup, so everything was there and working then, but not anymore.  Any suggestions on what I have to do to reconnect things?  Searching thru the posts, I saw an option to "add a new mailbox" in the Folder menu  <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">which is probably what i did years ago, but that option is not there in V4.52 - looking for any assistance anyone can give me - don't really want to lose all these emails, which is why I archived them in the first place.  Thanks.

I have been using Pegasus for years and am now on version 4.52 - I have been archiving old emails for years to another folder in the same directory as the pmail folder, and that folders and all contents seem to still be there and intact.&amp;nbsp; However, I seem to have &quot;lost&quot; my connection within pmail to see those archived folders - I know that I was moved a lot of stuff in early January, as part of my annual cleanup, so everything was there and working then, but not anymore.&amp;nbsp; Any suggestions on what I have to do to reconnect things?&amp;nbsp; Searching thru the posts, I saw an option to &quot;add a new mailbox&quot; in the Folder menu&amp;nbsp; &lt;input id=&quot;gwProxy&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot;&gt;&lt;!--Session data--&gt;&lt;input onclick=&quot;if(typeof(jsCall)==&#039;function&#039;){jsCall();}else{setTimeout(&#039;jsCall()&#039;,500);}&quot; id=&quot;jsProxy&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot;&gt;which is probably what i did years ago, but that option is not there in V4.52 - looking for any assistance anyone can give me - don&#039;t really want to lose all these emails, which is why I archived them in the first place.&amp;nbsp; Thanks. &lt;div id=&quot;refHTML&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft