Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Default Wallpaper to be used with a Signature

Ok, found the option in Signature Edit for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Rad.

<p>Ok, found the option in Signature Edit for the same.</p><p> Thanks & Regards,</p><p>Rad.</p><p> </p>

Hi,

As PMail allows a wallpaper to be used for outgoing mails, can there be an option to set up default wallpaper for a specified signature file?

The wallpaper may be specified optionally in the "Edit Signature" options for individual signatures.

Thanks & Regards,

Rad.

<p>Hi,</p><p>As PMail allows a wallpaper to be used for outgoing mails, can there be an option to set up default wallpaper for a specified signature file?</p><p>The wallpaper may be specified optionally in the "Edit Signature" options for individual signatures. </p><p>Thanks & Regards,</p><p>Rad.</p><p> </p>

[quote user="radhx"]The wallpaper may be specified optionally in the "Edit Signature" options for individual signatures.[/quote]

I don't think I understand: As it looks this can be done already or doesn't it work for you (I didn't try, but the user interface appears to allow doing so)?

<p>[quote user="radhx"]The wallpaper may be specified optionally in the "Edit Signature" options for individual signatures.[/quote]</p><p>I don't think I understand: As it looks this can be done already or doesn't it work for you (I didn't try, but the user interface appears to allow doing so)?</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

[quote user="idw"]

I don't think I understand: As it looks this can be done already or doesn't it work for you (I didn't try, but the user interface appears to allow doing so)?

[/quote]

Hi Michael,

Yes, Pmail allows to set a background/wallpaper for a mail, but it has to be done manually. When you open a new outgoing mail, your signature appears automatically, but you have to click the picture button and use "Wallpaper" option to set the background for your mail.

What I meant was, as like the auto signature insertion, can the wallpaper graphic file path be specified for each signature, so that one does not have to manually set it up, and wallpaper is set along with the signature?

Thanks & Regards,

Rad.

<p>[quote user="idw"]</p><p>I don't think I understand: As it looks this can be done already or doesn't it work for you (I didn't try, but the user interface appears to allow doing so)?</p><p>[/quote] </p><p>Hi Michael, </p><p>Yes, Pmail allows to set a background/wallpaper for a mail, but it has to be done manually. When you open a new outgoing mail, your signature appears automatically, but you have to click the picture button and use "Wallpaper" option to set the background for your mail.</p><p>What I meant was, as like the auto signature insertion, can the wallpaper graphic file path be specified for each signature, so that one does not have to manually set it up, and wallpaper is set along with the signature?</p><p>Thanks & Regards,</p><p>Rad. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft