Pegasus Mail Suggestions
PM461:Message reader, Move button behavior

As the time goes, time needed to redraw icon bar increases.

May be that the key pressed is not detected till icon bar redraw ends?

And if pressed before it (before the redraw end) it stay in a state that prevents the keypress event?

Aldo

<p>As the time goes, time needed to redraw icon bar increases.</p><p>May be that the key pressed is not detected till icon bar redraw ends?</p><p>And if pressed before it (before the redraw end) it stay in a state that prevents the keypress event?</p><p>Aldo</p><p> </p>

Dear sirs:

In PM v4.61, in the mesagge reader window.

When I reply to a message, after send it and back to original message, to move it to a folder, the shortcut M is not working but the Move button does.

I guess that there is a problem with the focus.

Best wishes.

Aldo

<p>Dear sirs:</p><p>In PM v4.61, in the mesagge reader window.</p><p>When I reply to a message, after send it and back to original message, to move it to a folder, the shortcut M is not working but the Move button does. </p><p>I guess that there is a problem with the focus.</p><p>Best wishes.</p><p>Aldo </p>

Can't duplicate this.

I have tried in classic mode as well as in peview mode - M shortcut works in all cases.

Sven

<p>Can't duplicate this. </p><p>I have tried in classic mode as well as in peview mode - M shortcut works in all cases.</p><p> </p><p>Sven </p>

I've installed PM461 in another PC with windows xp but with another theme configuration and the problem remains the same.

M shortcut works only if I press M before to reply the message,

If I first reply the message, when back to the messages list and press M it sounds a beep.

Aldo

<p>I've installed PM461 in another PC with windows xp but with another theme configuration and the problem remains the same.</p><p>M shortcut works only if I press M before to reply the message, </p><p>If I first reply the message, when back to the messages list and press M it sounds a beep.</p><p>Aldo</p><p> </p>

[quote user="aga60"]M shortcut works only if I press M before to reply the message, 

If I first reply the message, when back to the messages list and press M it sounds a beep.[/quote]

Can you please tell us whether you work in preview mode or not? And if there's a focus issue you should be able to tell as the focused pane should show a different highlight color of the selected item than other panes: I can only duplicate this in preview mode and the focus moves to the folder list. BTW: This thread should have been posted to the support forum ...

[quote user="aga60"]M shortcut works only if I press M before to reply the message, <p>If I first reply the message, when back to the messages list and press M it sounds a beep.[/quote]</p><p>Can you please tell us whether you work in preview mode or not? And if there's a focus issue you should be able to tell as the focused pane should show a different highlight color of the selected item than other panes: I can only duplicate this in preview mode and the focus moves to the folder list. BTW: This thread should have been posted to the <a href="/forums/10/ShowForum.aspx" mce_href="/forums/10/ShowForum.aspx" target="_blank">support forum</a> ...</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Michael:

I don't use preview mode.

Pegasus is maximized, and is the only viewable window.

Aldo

<p>Michael:</p><p>I don't use preview mode.</p><p>Pegasus is maximized, and is the only viewable window.</p><p>Aldo </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft