Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Re:PM46x: graphic performance

The behaviour is the same in PM462.

After a while begins to delay the button redraw but if I rename PNG folder, the button bar get the old aspect (with shade, or trapezium shape) without delay but if I use the boilerplate function PM begins to flash and I can't stop.

Aldo

[quote user="aga60"]

I agree.

I've renamed  PNG folder and PM461 works fine till I have use boilerplate function.

At that time PM begins to flash and there is no way to stop it.

Aldo

[/quote]
<p>The behaviour is the same in PM462. </p><p>After a while begins to delay the button redraw but if I rename PNG folder, the button bar get the old aspect (with shade, or trapezium shape) without delay but if I use the boilerplate function PM begins to flash and I can't stop.</p><p>Aldo </p><p>[quote user="aga60"]</p><p>I agree.</p><p>I've renamed  PNG folder and PM461 works fine till I have use boilerplate function. </p><p>At that time PM begins to flash and there is no way to stop it.</p><p>Aldo</p><p> </p>[/quote]

Hello:

I've using PM for more of 20 years, from DOS versions.

I think of graphic performance of PM461 is not good, or not so good as PM452.

In a Core2Duo Pentium, where PM452 displays button menu bar instantaneously with PM461 it seems redraw process button by button.

Too, I consider that the new buttons (although nice) are slightly confussing. I like any way to change the style to select old buttons.

Best wishes.

<p>Hello:</p><p>I've using PM for more of 20 years, from DOS versions. </p><p>I think of graphic performance of PM461 is not good, or not so good as PM452.</p><p>In a Core2Duo Pentium, where PM452 displays button menu bar instantaneously with PM461 it seems redraw process button by button.</p><p>Too, I consider that the new buttons (although nice) are slightly confussing. I like any way to change the style to select old buttons. </p><p>Best wishes.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

"I like any way to change the style to select old buttons."

I'm not sure it was a question but if it really was the solution is to rename the png directory in the programs directory.

Regards

<p>"<i>I like any way to change the style to select old buttons.</i>" </p><p>I'm not sure it was a question but if it really was the solution is to rename the png directory in the programs directory.</p><p>Regards </p>

[quote user="Phil"]I'm not sure it was a question but if it really was the solution is to rename the png directory in the programs directory.[/quote]

It may work, but some people encounter performance and redraw issues when doing this.

<p>[quote user="Phil"]I'm not sure it was a question but if it really was the solution is to rename the png directory in the programs directory.[/quote]</p><p>It may work, but some people encounter performance and redraw issues when doing this.</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

I agree.

I've renamed  PNG folder and PM461 works fine till I have use boilerplate function.

At that time PM begins to flash and there is no way to stop it.

Aldo

<p>I agree.</p><p>I've renamed  PNG folder and PM461 works fine till I have use boilerplate function. </p><p>At that time PM begins to flash and there is no way to stop it.</p><p>Aldo</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft