Community Discussions and Support
Internal Hyperlinks

Michael,

I downloaded and installed the current release of IERenderer, and it works!  The problem is no longer and issue.  Thank you again.

<p>Michael,</p><p>I downloaded and installed the current release of IERenderer, and it works!  The problem is no longer and issue.  Thank you again. </p>

In previous versions of PMail, I was able to click on a link in a digest menu and would be taken directly to that particular message without having to scroll through dozens of posts. In the current version, these internal links do not work. Instead a message appears on screen saying that the web page cannot be found. This is not a critical issue, but it is annoying in a large digest.  Is there any way around this?  Or is it something that will no longer be available?

In previous versions of PMail, I was able to click on a link in a digest menu and would be taken directly to that particular message without having to scroll through dozens of posts. In the current version, these internal links do not work. Instead a message appears on screen saying that the web page cannot be found. This is not a critical issue, but it is annoying in a large digest.  Is there any way around this?  Or is it something that will no longer be available?

I assume you refer to formatted (HTML) messages? If so I need a sample message which you should forward (as an attachment, e.g.) to the contact address on IERenderer's About dialog (please click the new toolbar button for accessing it). Someone else already reported this but unfortunately didn't want to help ... It might be a good idea to forward it to beta-reports[at]pmail.gen.nz as well as it might get caught by my spam filters ...

I assume you refer to formatted (HTML) messages? If so I need a sample message which you should forward (as an attachment, e.g.) to the contact address on IERenderer's <em>About</em> dialog (please click the new toolbar button for accessing it). Someone else already reported this but unfortunately didn't want to help ... It might be a good idea to forward it to <em>beta-reports[at]pmail.gen.nz</em> as well as it might get caught by my spam filters ...
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Thank you, Michael.  I couldn't figure out where to find the email address you referenced, so I forwarded a sample digest to the beta-reports address.

Thank you, Michael.  I couldn't figure out where to find the email address you referenced, so I forwarded a sample digest to the beta-reports address.

[quote user="kathyfb"]Thank you, Michael.  I couldn't figure out where to find the email address you referenced, so I forwarded a sample digest to the beta-reports address.[/quote]

Can you please test the most recent public version of IERenderer, it might already work. I'm currently working on an IE 9 related update which doesn't fail on your message with IE 8, although with IE 9 it unfortunately crashes when clicking these links ... [:@]

<p>[quote user="kathyfb"]Thank you, Michael.  I couldn't figure out where to find the email address you referenced, so I forwarded a sample digest to the beta-reports address.[/quote]</p><p>Can you please test the <a href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/entry24145.aspx" mce_href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/entry24145.aspx" target="_blank">most recent public version of IERenderer</a>, it might already work. I'm currently working on an IE 9 related update which doesn't fail on your message with IE 8, although with IE 9 it unfortunately crashes when clicking these links ... [:@]</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft