Community Discussions and Support
Pegasus won't run

FIXED!  Did some more searching.  Found the suggestion to remove large cnm file.  First one I tried was the culprit.  Loaded fine.

Tom

<p>FIXED!  Did some more searching.  Found the suggestion to remove large cnm file.  First one I tried was the culprit.  Loaded fine.</p><p>Tom </p>

I'm running winpm-32, XP Home.  Pegasus stopped responding in the midst of sending and receiving e-mail

I shut down the program.  Now it won't run at all.  I get the locked message, click "continue" and it tries to open the new mail folder, but fails.

I'm sure this is not a new problem, but my searches aren't turning up anything, and I need to access it as soon as possible (for work).

Any suggestions (or pointers to previous discussions) very much appreciated!

(I have a back-up of the mailbox folder, but it's from April 1st, so would lose a fair bit if this is not accessible.)

Tom

<p>I'm running winpm-32, XP Home.  Pegasus stopped responding in the midst of sending and receiving e-mail </p><p>I shut down the program.  Now it won't run at all.  I get the locked message, click "continue" and it tries to open the new mail folder, but fails.</p><p>I'm sure this is not a new problem, but my searches aren't turning up anything, and I need to access it as soon as possible (for work).</p><p>Any suggestions (or pointers to previous discussions) very much appreciated!</p><p>(I have a back-up of the mailbox folder, but it's from April 1st, so would lose a fair bit if this is not accessible.)</p><p>Tom </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft