Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Size of Outgoing Messages

[quote user="CRFry"]I am running Win XP Pro SP3 with PM v 4.51.[/quote]

Get the latest Pegasus Mail version.

<p>[quote user="CRFry"]I am running Win XP Pro SP3 with PM v 4.51.[/quote]</p><p>Get the latest <a href="http://pmail.com/v46x.htm" mce_href="http://pmail.com/v46x.htm" target="_blank">Pegasus Mail version</a>.</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

It would be useful if a check column could be shown in Queue Manager window showing the size of the message to be sent.   Some ISPs, discussion web sites, etc., have a maximum size limit, which if exceeded rejects the message, so a quick check is helpful.   The size is shown, for example, in the New Message window.

Rodney Fry

<p>It would be useful if a check column could be shown in Queue Manager window showing the size of the message to be sent.   Some ISPs, discussion web sites, etc., have a maximum size limit, which if exceeded rejects the message, so a quick check is helpful.   The size is shown, for example, in the New Message window.</p><p>Rodney Fry </p>

You may want to try the "limits.exe" utility in your Pegasus Mail program directory

Sven

<p>You may want to try the "limits.exe" utility in your Pegasus Mail program directory</p><p>Sven </p>

Sven,

Thank you for your quick comment.   I am running Win XP Pro SP3 with PM v 4.51.   I ran a search in C:\Pegasusmail, but that executable does not appear (nor anywhere on C:\)?

If it was present why isn't it installed when PM is installed?

Rodney Fry

<p>Sven, </p><p>Thank you for your quick comment.   I am running Win XP Pro SP3 with PM v 4.51.   I ran a search in C:\Pegasusmail, but that executable does not appear (nor anywhere on C:\)?</p><p>If it was present why isn't it installed when PM is installed? </p><p>Rodney Fry </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft