Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Quoting original email in replies

More often than not, the quoted email text does not format cleanly, with odd line breaks which appear to result from long line wrapping.

While Ctrl_J usually reformats the quoted text, it can be a pain where the text is quite lengthy.

I have found that changing the font size to, say 10pt (where I use 12pt as standard for my outgoing emails) fixes this problem entirely.  Also I find the small font size reduces the 'importance' of the quoted text in terms of visual effect.

My suggestion is therefore to allow a feature that sets the point size of the quoted text, which may then be different to the point size chosen for normal text.

<p>More often than not, the quoted email text does not format cleanly, with odd line breaks which appear to result from long line wrapping.</p><p> </p><p>While Ctrl_J usually reformats the quoted text, it can be a pain where the text is quite lengthy.</p><p> </p><p>I have found that changing the font size to, say 10pt (where I use 12pt as standard for my outgoing emails) fixes this problem entirely.  Also I find the small font size reduces the 'importance' of the quoted text in terms of visual effect.</p><p> </p><p>My suggestion is therefore to allow a feature that sets the point size of the quoted text, which may then be different to the point size chosen for normal text.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft